A syk outdoor grow

Guest Wilderbud
can somebody tell me what fimming is ?

There should be info in the Growing FAQ - FIM is probably better known as Super Cropping - I first read about it as Super Cropping about 10 years ago in High Times and only recently found out they call it FIM technique now.

Pipeman, it probably was a fluke as I think its easy to mess up. I accidentally took too much off one of my plants and it grew a huge leaf on top [umm now that I think of this I may have a brand new bonsai technique to test as that plant didnt grow any further than 4" and didnt yellow as it flowered its 4 tiny buds after I chopped the leaf tip off- hmms]. I wont try it now [as Ive got no crap plants to do it on basically - heh] but its on the cards for later and if anyone tries this then let me know how it went [if it works then its called the Wilderbud technique (or Budsai proper) - heh you never know nature is unpredictable]. :)

Guest Wilderbud

Pipeman, I am new to FIM also so feel free to link to the article [i dont know which one - heh] for now.

I know my seedlings well [hard to imagine after the infestations Ive had] but I havent done many cuts. I do have bonsai/grafting books as chopping-up [pun] is a hobby of mine so Ill be happy and able to write about inhibiting/promoting/propogating growth with blades later without fear of being incorrect.

Guest Wilderbud

Ive done the unthinkable and uprooted my plant 3 weeks into flower - hehe. I had to lose half of the root system so its probably going to be very yellow soon. :P

I will throw a pic up of my plant in this post tonight since itll be easy to do now... Im pretty sure itd get ripped where it is so Ive potted it and am collecting it later.

PS. I want seeds from this anyway so hopefully it hemmies on me from me doing this so I dont have to force it later. lol

post-12-1067657468_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wilderbud

Guest Wilderbud
:lol: I wish, is there a thread I can take a look at for this grow, wilderbuds perhaps  ?

it seems to be going really well good luck.

Coverage. This plant had a rough time growing and a couple of other seedlings and clones died beside it - fungus gnats ruined my soil. This plant is the second one I planted and the only one standing apart from 1 clone and 3 seedlings I have - its about 14 weeks old so it should really be twice as big. :P

Thanks - cant wait to see how fat its buds grow.