AEROGARDEN GROW

mate its not an idea , they are autoflowering strains , their grow guide states 18/6 or 24 all the way through, but ill be sure to pass on a back hander to the breeder for you buddy, im after advice not smartarse remarks....i bet u didnt even read the whole thread did you?

Anyone else have any advice that i can use other than someone whos never heard of autoflowering plant

Just because the breeders recomendations say 8-10 weeks, seed to harvest, doesn't necessarily make it so. They are an average, and usually based off ideal conditions(ideal conditions being the exact condition they breed them under in their growroom/greenhouses)

They can take less or more time, it isn't an exact science lol

As far as light, being a Autoflower just means that they are capable of flowering under extended light periods, not that its preferred, or the right thing to do.

Think about it... plants in nature normally get a dark period, some plant functions only happen when it is dark, it also provides rest for the plants.

Perhaps your plant ins't maturing as fast as normal as something isn't ideal :ie nutrients, temps, humidity... anything really.

Going to 12/12 usually promts the plant to hurry up and mature, as in nature for any cannabis plant, less light/shorter days, indicates the end of their lifecycle or simply, that they are going to die..... can't hurt it.

Just my 2cents...

Wrangler.

Thx for the reply wrangler....

Ok what ill do is follow your advice as it definatly makes sense but ill gradually go from 24 to 18 then to 12 so i dont cause em too much shock, the only reason im confused on this particular strain is cos ive read so much conflicting info and light cycle variations that i dont knw what to believe lol

As far as temps nutes and humidity go they are all bang on the money buddy i think its just a lighting issue lol

Mate you may have broken the record for most bud made in an aerogarden :S:S that looks incredible!

Wish I could tell you when to harvest but I'm probably gonna be asking you that question in a month or so. Looks like you're in the home stretch though dude

and as for the lighting issue, yeah dark periods are when the plant is most metabolically active. In the light it stores light energy in an inactive form, most of it's growth happens during the dark. Not sure if cannabis follows the same principle but there's my 2 cents nonetheless

anyway I just found out my baby is a girl :bongon: hope u check her out sometime :D

great work!