AEROGARDEN GROW

:D

Continued from previous Post ...

As for WakenBake ... :/

Geez man ... hheh , haven't ya ever heard of "Hijacking a Thread" ? ;) heheh , but seriously , with out your contributions here (no matter how off the mark you may have been at stages) I'm sure it wouldn't have been such an interesting read over these last 15 Pages if it weren't for your sumtimes bizarre reference to all sorts of odd Information and strategies derived from "alternative" sources ... Woah! :thumbsup:

As I eluded to above , It's not really an issue .. but I think you should justify working more on your own Aerogarden Topic :D

Ask your most poigniant queries there , people will answer no doubt ... the best thing you can to in This thread (By Undisputed) is to watch and observe ... and certainly ask questions about what is happening with this grow :)

As I mentioned much earlier in the peace , you have the advantage of learning from someone who is well underway experimenting with the "AeroGarden" ; )

Undisputed is going well ... and this is his thread in order to document his grow , and also seeks ideas and advice from others (not the other way around) ...

I mean no offence ofc ... I know you have a diary too and i look forward to see if you can evolve it into a productive Thread also ... I've no doubt you will do that well :D

1 Pointer , if you have all these obscure references from "other" websites and are curious about those things (which really don't concern you while you are using a commercial Aerogarden to Canna-Grow) ;) ... Please ask/relay them in your own thread unless it's Specifically related to these Aerogarden system grows. Don't get me wrong but there is no point in learning more advanced growing techniques until you have the basics down pat :)

Shit! ... Outta smilies again (sheesh) :/ heheh (these 3 posts are just 1 divided) ... it should be just one entire post :)

To be continued ... Again :bongon:

:D

... :bongon: ...

:bongon:

Continued (Pt. 3) ... :/

Wow , there was so much to reply to in the last 10 pages or so I just started with these little basic observations :D

Afew I can rember and am curious about ... WakenBake , seperate your plants , seems the back-space of the unit , like I suggested earlier , is the go :)

... And as for the Autoflower Plants (of which I've done very little study into as most people don't rate it much) ...

I would find it astonoshing if in fact a Lowryder plant could not be cloned !? :) It would probably be one of the worst strains to clone from but I see no reason why It wouldn't give cuttings (not many maybe) , I bet it would be easy done like most Cannabis plants :) ... Just to clear that up ... (plz someone correct me if I'm wrong) :D

Oh yeh , and for Waken again ... don't "Kill" those herbs man ... go dig up some Soil and whack em in a few small pots :thumbsup: Herbs are healthy and a great condiment to many food dishes in the Kitchen :/ yum.

Well then , I had alot more to relay about all this but I spose that that'll do it fornow ...

Cheerz and Happy AeroGardening to you both :D

Enjoy :bongon:

Budman :D

Wicked post's dude!!!

Ok i have taken a lot from your advice (i think) :thumbsup:

I now obviously have a few answers for you....as far as space being an issue i was concerned but now i only have 1 female left, definatley is not an issue anymore.

When you mentioned dead/dying undergrowth, i dont think my camera did the photo justice as there is practically no dead leaves wotsoever, its probly the 2 lighting systems overlaping eachother, ill take another photo with just the aerogardens lights on! :bongon:

Ok now the question im really interested in...

When u said dont feed them nutes for a day or so??? wow do i really have to feed them nutes all the time...ive just been feeding them every 2 weeks, with the nutes supplied and just recently with cannaboost/accelerater , i do 100% put in fresh water everyday, if i have to feed them anymore the aerogarden holds 3.5 litres of water and when calculated that works out roughly to be 12ml of cannaboost , so thats all i gave them 3.5: 12ml

I was scared that if i fed them anymore i would kill them?

Also i definatly have no nute burn.....but i will deffo post another pics just incase anyone can see something wrong with them.....and if u or anyone would like to explain to me step by step how to feed them more that'd be great!!! (i honestly think they dont need anymore tho) :bongon:

U have put a lot of info and effort into ur posts, i thankyou very much for that!!! ill re-post the last surviving female up this afternoon

I have also planted the male i took away outside in a pot.....rather than kill it ive read that the seeds they give are good (true/false)??

Quick question guys....

When the plant starts flowering (unsure cos never done indoor)

i have noticed heaps of white pistill shooting out which is great ,but the plant dosent seem as strong looking feels slightly softer or limpish??

I know with outdoor it could be either overfeeding or overwatering etc....

Or do they change composition when flowering indoor....big shade leaves feel ruff n strong ,upper leaves feel softer, 1st set of shade leaves are curling but still have healthy green colour??

Am i worrying about nothing?

Shes a lovely 16.8 inches high now which i hear is a great height for the BB lowryder, i will post pics of her budding progress so u guys can tell me how much longer u reckon she has....

Smell is VERY fruity, not sure if it smells like BB's but definatley a very sweet candy like smell!

Heres another weekly progress pic, shes near the end i think me reckons another week or 2??..... shes now grown over the 17" mark which is awesome considering that they state that the lowryders grow between 5-16" tell me what u think guys.....if u have any tips on how i can make her get more of a yield from this point on let me know...im feeding her bloom once a week: cannabloom :, and cannaboost once a week also, is it wise to ease off on the water at this stage or just continue as im doing?

(sorry bout the blurry image i had the camera on a shitty setting and had to do a quick stealth shot :) )

post-34294-1248764957_thumb.jpg