AEROGARDEN GROW

i reckon start a new thread for some general qusetions on the areogaren boys before we all forget about undisputeds grow lol

Thanks buddy much appreciated!

but as an answer to saltbox's question, i have both HPS and the aerogarden lights working simultanously and they are looking great very healthy indeed, i do stress however do not plant more than 2-3 plants - SPACE -!!

White pistills are going nuts, i will feed them cannaboost tonight for the 1st time....so ill do a proper update tmoz / or later tonight if i can be arsed!

Thx guys

Waken bake ma man, root space will become an issue when the plants are 3" tall as the male i pulled out had some serious roots attatched like at least 2 foots worth and the main taproot was thick as!

so just keep a close eye on em, after 4-5 weeks any males should start to show themselves, either way it dosent matter just chop em out and start over, the more important thing for u i would think at this stage is successfully training them into a healthy state, if u can do that and end up with a male pfft tuff shyte just plant a new seed and use what u have learnt on the 1st grow!!! lol

haha don't worry :D i forgot that these guys aren't lowryders, i can take clones! I'll just sex them on the balcony and isolate the females early. Better idea than trimming the roots for sure.. how old do they have to be before u can take clones?

Oh and I have swine flu atm lol kinda hard to smoke without coughing my lungs out (so worth it)

Edited by Wakenbake

Haha yea bro i was devasted when i saw nutsak on the bugger...oh well 1 strong healthy female left, i dunno bout massive yield but id be happy with half an oz, i mean i dont even smoke anymore so im just gonna cure the hell out of it and smoke it @ xmas or sumthing, plus ive still got the cheese seedling going and ive just got blue mystic and white rhino in the mail woop!

;)

G'day Undistupted,

My how this thread has grown aye :bongon: ... Obviously alot of interest even tho we all tend to agree that it is more a novelty setup than an actuall full GROW Op ...Yet I'm sure plenty are eager to see what can be doen with this somewhat limiting but "technically correct" cultivating option ... I've enjoyed seeing the progress and it's been looking positive up until the last Pic or 2 ... Would you like me to elaborate futher?? Why yes ofc you would :D heheh

Is it still posible without damaging the roots systems to space them out again? .. they are way to "clumped together :D

Try and space them out (being as careful as you can with the roots ofc) ... Btw , also while I wouldn't recommend "trimming the roots personally , I've heard of people doing it for one reason or another and , to a certain extent , the plants seem not to suffer greatly for it;) in fact that is how you would go about growing a Bonsai plant amongst other things :D

The last Picture shows each plant significantly overlapping each other therefore shading the essential Solar panels (leaves) available to each plant ... not to mention issues with excess moisture less easily dissipated :)

They look to have some seriously dead and dying growth toward the bottom ... did you get a Ph meter? i've never used one) .. pH can result in all sorts of problems ... but to me it looks like a Nutrient OverDose :) ... Smaller plants need less nutes than fully established plants ... Do you flush often with fresh water? (indoors many people flush every week or 2 (Throughout entire grow) to gain a better quality product) :/

Judging from the almost "healthy" Dark green lush growth on the top half of the plant and then observing the VERY dead looking lower growth I would geuss the problem I stated may be a factor :) .. so the flush , graduating of nutrient intake as the pants require (maybe even the old "cure all" Fresh transplant into a new medium) would still be the best info I could think of right now ... maybe a little more info on the basic specs of this grow at the moment may help for others to try and decipher what can be of beneficial help :D

At that size , and for the way they look i would cease from using any Nutes for a day or few (just fresh quality water , rain water is good) Then start at 1/4 strength for a week or so , then build up to half and Maybe 3/4 MAXIMUM nutrient dose)

:/ Smoko Break ...

Budman :thumbsup:

ToBeContinued ... Due to Emoticon limit :bongon: heheh