AEROGARDEN GROW

Hahaha true mate, i think ive proven that it can be done the only downfall is teh size of the unit and the lighting supplied but easily fixed....just take off the aero hood and cranks a hps!

I think i might do a 5-6 plant grow tent as my next project!

Im also hoping to get the "upto" 45g yield from this litlle sweetheart although atm i think its holding bout oz or so not sure tho..

Ill get a better resolution of that photo ina day or so buddy!! :)

Much appreciated comments guys......!! thankyou!

i still think she has a little bit of growth left...maybe a week or 2? any thoughts? resin balls are still very small and very white so not really amberish yet,

i will do a grow tent next with some full size plants rather than the lowryders....this was more an experiment which funnily enuff worked out pretty well :yahoo:

Also does anyone know when the strain kicks in the blue colour? they are deffo blueberry lowryders and i cant really see any tints of colour at all yet?

HEY guys!!

I need some advice....This plant just keeps budding more and more...which i know is great but their lifespan is 8 weeks and im WELL into the 3rd month of its life?? trichomes are a plenty but still no amber ones hairs are all white still not turning orange hardley at all, now its on 24 hour light cycle to maximise density, but do u think i should turn my lights off for a 4 hour period at all(in fact will turning the lights off speed up budding) or should i just continue on my merry way??

post-34294-1249274681_thumb.jpg post-34294-1249274716_thumb.jpg post-34294-1249274776_thumb.jpg

post-34294-1249274672_thumb.jpg

Edited by undisputed

Hey there

IMO and my limited experience, if you have the plant under 24 hr light again it will be thinking its veg time again.

Hence it not maturing. I have read of some growers giving there plants an extra hour or two after the first couple

of weeks of 12/12. But yeah anymore than that the plant will be getting the wrong signals if you want it to bud/finish.

If anything i reduce light and water toward the end slightly which can produce more resin.

EDIT: Sorry man i read rest of thread and see you are using auto flower hmm these i have no experience with,

i would still be giving less than 24 hr light though.

Edited by Fibrofeend

HEY guys!!

I need some advice....This plant just keeps budding more and more...which i know is great but their lifespan is 8 weeks and im WELL into the 3rd month of its life?? trichomes are a plenty but still no amber ones hairs are all white still not turning orange hardley at all, now its on 24 hour light cycle to maximise density, but do u think i should turn my lights off for a 4 hour period at all(in fact will turning the lights off speed up budding) or should i just continue on my merry way??

Haven't followed your thread. Is it an auto flower? If not I would be putting it on for 12 hrs on 12 off. That should make the plant start to put on some weight and produce the resin you are looking for. :)