Vic OPP seeks and gets extension

TLE we have attempted to get media coverage of this situation for the last 2 years and NOBODY will touch it.

We have even approached media management companies and cannot get help there either, I have even tried people I know in media from my R&R days and still nothing.

It appears our brief is toxic and we are now politically dead in this country, We hope that once we get removal of our trial into the HCA and a date is set for trial then we might be able to get people to take us seriously. On the letter of the law we are correct and no-one has been able to contradict our arguments so we should win

It is a common problem for Aspies not to be taken seriously until people really sit down find out what we mean, as our use of language is very different to the Neuro-typicals of this world, we are often just dismissed as soon as we begin speaking which is one of the things that really pisses us off and precipitates our dummy spits. People assume that we are saying something other than we are and simply do not listen to the end of the statement. I do not know how to overcome this prejudice to gain us the media coverage we need, any press agents out there that can give us a hand?

Edited by lightning

Well, i cant believe that no media will touch it, i thought the media would be all over it, i especially thought that ABC would of atleast...

What could potentially be a historically changing event for our nation.....and nothing is being said about it?

Fear and ignorance is all it is in simpleton terms, of course that is my own opinion.

Have you tried approaching the media from a different angel, say the corruption within our government and law system, provide personal inclusions such as the extension the defendant got for what appeared to be for reason of not having nothing to say? which then could lead to the inclusion of this case as a whole?

TheLivingEnd I have even showed them where the health minister is breaking Federal law, breaching the treaty, anything and everything I could think of has been tried.

They are as guilty as the government, and they are not journalists, they are bought and paid for mouth pieces for who ever has enough money.

I have spent the past few weeks working on getting the truth out to the general public, using one of the biggest social network sites in Aus, and believe me they now know and the word is spreading.

Crikey and Get up will not even respond, so forget them too. They will want us when this is over and all I can say is they better have a very large budget, because now it is going to cost them.

I was thinking that the media was not allowed to get a hold of it for some reason. Probably because it hasn't been covered at all and I thought it would.

I'll contact some places for you and see what they say.

This could definitely get you some dough.

Also, which networking site did you use to get the word out littlbit?

EDIT: OMG, I JUST realised that this was the case I was looking at last year and was asking Niall about, when I went onto the cannabis.info site Niall set up. Wow....

Edited by luciddreaming

luciddreaming yes mate we are the same one's. Now it is really turning into hell, and I for one do not know how much more I can take.

You have in essence answered your own questions, I have contacted every site I could find on the internet, regardless of where they were in the world. I have written to anyone who I saw was interested on any level. I was the one who joined this site first to see if you lot could help.

We have been in touch with every agency in Melbourne and many of them have contacted people that do not advertise to see if any help could be found. There simply is no urgent housing in Melbourne, as one agency told me they are around 10-20 families with children, they need to house every week, and they always rightfully come first.

I cannot think of any stone left unturned, even government ministers have been contacted, the Age, Herald sun, Australian, Current affair, ABC, Today tonight all and more including Crikey. None of these have even bothered to respond.

So if you or anyone know anything else feel free to contact them or let either us or Niall know, one of us will follow up.

It is a common problem for Aspies not to be taken seriously until people really sit down find out what we mean, as our use of language is very different to the Neuro-typicals of this world,

Yeah, and if your passion (or one of) is for the cannabis plant then they wont take you seriously no matter how you explain it! I know exacly how it feels. But there wrong your right so fuck em, its gotta come out eventually!

Anyway, I think everyone who cares should email media watch and ask if they are really the big fearless media whistle blower they claim to be why cant they expose the media or/and government who are blocking a fair and non-biased debate about a medicine that is not only non-toxic but incredibly cheap can be grown by the patient and most importantly has been scientifically proven to help some of the most sick and vunerable people in our society!

Its a complete disgrace that you cant even get some one like today tonight to touch it, even to turn it around on ya.

Media Watch is actually a good idea, and it is sort of what they do, exposing lazy,corrupt media,journalists and stories.

And lilbit i do empathize with you and lightning very dearly, everyone knows this drug war is run off pure corruption and ignorance especially when the topic is to be focused around marijuana.

:D

You Could relay to the Media Watch that the Q&A forums were seemingly closed because of your Topic there? (I know It probably wasn't but I think although Media Watch will not create its own coverage of your story ... maybe the story could get a foot in the door by Questiong the events that have transpired at the Q&A forum?) ... or elsewhere? , that ABC ISN'T being beurocratic (Oops , I mean Non-Biased) enough??? :)

Just a thought ... :D

Also to bring up the topic from a few pages back from Radic ... What happened with the Mob in Nimbin there? If I may ask?

Nimbin is a wondeful place yeh , some people like to bag it but they been there doing this sort of thing since it started (or not long after) ... Much Respect ;) (Hey , No Bongs allowed in the Hemp Embassy! .. and oh SHit! is that Hydro!? ;)) Hahehehahehhahhah , I thought that was fun , have a go at me why don't ya ;)

And I'll tell ya why few do ... Because I'm just a very reasonable respectful and compassionate person (for all my eccentricities) and I do little harm to anything , I like people around me to be happy so at least someone is ;) boohoo! heh : )

Plus I don't really fuck around with BS ... Honesty and Fun are more important ... :peace:

The HEMP Embassy is a cool Joint No Doubt with pun intended ... and there are good people there that I have breifly met ..

BUT ... and yes it was a big one ... but to me they , some , just seem so Jaded and Un-Organized ... They might have the shits that not enough people Join the HEMP party or that not enough Volunteers for MardiGrass (This is simply not true , I heard from my own dead ears that plenty of Volunteers were just sitting around passing time (and joints I hope) ... Simply No direction , No Solid Management ;) Other than that ... MardiGrass is great anyway so Cool that :D

1 Point to Wrap up my MG speil ... WHERE IS? the Petition that gets handed around to Legalize (Decriminilize if you will) IT! , yeh that's right CANNABIS !!! ;) Could we not get 1000's of signatories ?x1000+? ;)

Well , I just had a Brain Melt so I'll retreat for now , I hope I said everything popilly and didn't skew it up lol

Cheerz ,

Budman :)

P.s. Oh yeh Guyz ... um .. (Geez I'm gonna sound like an idiot aren't I , heheh) ... Ahem ... I'm not much of a "banker" type dude ... Bendigo Bank? , um .. do they have any affiliates? (I think that's the right term =l) ... What's the go there please?

I'm not sure of any Bendigo Banks around here ... Maybe I just transfer it from ... um nope I'm lost heheh , I am Not a Manimal! ;)

The was the hardest post to make sense of since I first started reading Radic's posts ;) lol

I'm pretty sure you can go to any bank, or do it online!

Maybe we could tell Media Watch. Just show that the media doesn't want to even help these guys out. (Media Watch always say they play for the little guy who wouldn't have a voice otherwise). I dunno, someone else e-mail em first :peace: I dunno what to say.