Vic OPP seeks and gets extension

luciddreaming not a problem, you guys will know right after we let lightning's family know, we hope to hear by the end of next week as no one feels they will want to stuff around as the issue has now showing real problems with the legal system where no one seems to understand the law and the rules here in Victoria.

We are both now wondering when the next shoe will fall, as we cannot believe that they have nothing as a defence, and right now they have not shown anything, that the High Court would even consider to be evidence in defence, and they were supposed to put their entire argument in last week. If what they have put up is their entire argument then this is far too easy, and they have surrendered. I somehow doubt that, so what else can they do?

Just thinking aloud, as we both hate it when things seem too easy, rarely does it prove to be so.

Please keep up the support right now as the wait is torture, and we are second guessing everything and everyone including ourselves, this is so close we hope we have not left anything to chance.

Thank you all who have so far given funds, we were able to actually buy food today, so we can eat at least. Thank you to all of you who just give us encouragement, trust me when I say, right now it is perhaps as important as eating, as some of you will understand we are nervous, but when we read someone's post encouraging us it really picks up our spirits.

The wait is killing me :shy: I feel like I am ready to bounce of all four walls.

So time to have a pipe and relax :peace: :shy:

To littlbit and lightning, I wish you good luck. You are doing what a lot of us can't, and you deserve the utmost respect. I thank you for sticking up for all of us. I personally haven't smoked Cannabis for about 6 months, but then again I don't need to. I smoked daily for at least 5 years, but that doesn't mean I am a criminal or that I was dependant. I smoked because it made me feel good, simple as that. I fully respect the right for any medicinal user to be able to choose the right to be able to partake in any substance that alleviates their pain. When it comes down to it, I would say that most of us are medicinal smokers, even if we don't know it.

Think about it, how many people smoke to make themselves happy? Isn't that a defence against depression? If someone goes to a GP with depression, don't they offer a bunch mind altering chemicals that do untold damages to the human mind?

I ask people to really examine why they smoke Cannabis, as I believe that many of us are medicinal users without even knowing it?

But enough ranting. Littlbit and lightening.............. Thankyou. I can't say it enough, but THANKYOU.

I wish you all the luck in your fight.

I am only a single father but I am willing to donate as much as I can to the cause.

Karma to Niall. I am willing to match his contribution and donate $20 a week. I encourage as many people as possible to do the same. What is 20 to us, or even 15, 10 or 5 dollars?? Maybe we will piss it up against the wall (I know I would), but to these guys it might mean a bus ticket or a meal while they are defending our rights. Please give what you can, sometimes words aren't enough. Obviously we are all on the net, so Internet banking isn't that hard. So maybe at the end of each week or fortnight you could give a few dollars. Even if you have $3.50 in your account, why not donate it and know that someone who needs it is going to get it?

Remember they are not only fighting for their own rights, but they are fighting for all of us.

Fibrofeend - Don't praise me, Praise the people that deserve it.

littlbit

My Heros

Guy Fawkes - the only man to have entered parliament with honest intentions.

Jesus, the only other man in history to have stood up against, the church (the dictators) and their rules.

OK so one was hung on a rope, and the other nailed to a cross, still there is third time lucky.

lightning

For donations to the cause and remember every dollar helps

Account Name: M & E Pallett

BSB: 633000

Account: 134710094

EFT or cash at any Bendigo Bank.

Ignorance is...... unfortunately it "is" also in abundance

I am not a criminal, a drug addict, an abuser or any other defamatory name somebody would like to throw at me. I am an injured civilian in a theater of internal armed conflict, "The WAR on Drugs" officially declared by the Government on me and the many others like me. End the Holy War NOW.

Though there is no way we can stop a politician from taking their super, we can get in their faces and make the bastards earn it!!

That is very nice words iamnotacop and yes what we are doing will impact all well if we are successful, which I truly believe we shall be, however in all honesty it started with totally selfish motive, the bastards walked through our front door, we don't see what we are doing as brave, they gave us little choice.

As we told the cops at the time it was a matter of when not if, and we already knew the law had faults that could be explored as I had read it previously, the vast amount of my work has been in systems analysis of varying kinds and law is just another system and us aspies see flaws and faults neuro-typicals cannot even grasp until it is explained.(not criticism just fact) Because of the nature of my work, police checks were just routine and not a problem until the charges were laid and I could no longer work. With my injuries I can no longer do manual labour of any variety and so ended up on DSP, the landlord who dobbed us in also had us listed on the REIV database so we cannot find housing easily.

The defence we are running can only be successful with a clean record which we both have (Not even as much as the cops turning up for a domestic) and a first time small quantity bust which we also have and long term medical use, and a history of confronting pollies on the issue and pursuing the political path to change which we have done extensively. Neither of us can use anything else for our pain than canna and because of the aspies we are very black and white and literal and that can hold them to the exact text of the law, so in many ways we are the perfect storm.

We are not brave just between a rock and a hard place and as mad as hell and not going to take their bullying any more.

Just say "No" does not work with aspies unless it is accompanied by a reasonable and logic "why"

otherwise we just ignore you simple as that.

The bastards have NEVER come up with a rational and reasonable "Why" for their draconian laws so we ignored them and when they picked the fight we fought back and demanded our rights.

Yes we are leading the fight at this moment in time because the universe conspired to make it so, not because we "Chose" to be the ones to do it. We had the abilities, intellect, pig headedness, arrogance, and tenacity to take it through the full path that was going to be required but also we had nothing to lose as they had already taken away everything else from us. Without our meds we are both cripples, without pain to distract me I can analyse any system and do the critical path analysis to find a way through it. It is one of my true aspie "gifts" that is what I did.

We are not brave but we are also not afraid, neither of us is good a walking away from an argument without finishing it, and they started it!

Our plan is to finish it once and for all, literally!!

Again thanks for the nice words and the support in all its forms, I am not often speechless but that post of yours iamnotacop left me without word for quite a while, and yes we are all med users even if we don't realise that reducing our stress levels of an evening helps prevent cancers,

Preventative meds... hooray for Cannabis, as radic says free the herb

Hm, I didn't know you had Asperger's.

Good to know.

Also good to know they have no defense. If I can get money I will donate it to you. But right now that's not looking like a possibility. I would like to thank the other members who are donating though. You all have kind hearts.

As for the cops. Don't even worry about them. They are in the past.

Good luck guys! Toke some chron and Keep fighting the good fight (hopefully not for long ;))