Vic OPP seeks and gets extension

Thank you Rocky and oz, don't forget to let everyone you know who uses, that we do need the support. :xcited:

For everyone please think, if all members put in just $1 we could concentrate on the case 100% instead of everything else including where we are going live and how we are going to afford to even get there. Please help in any way you can.

Thank you all :yahoo: :thumbsup: lol lol :unsure:

Guest niall

Fuck me just wrote up a huge post and it's gone :-)

In short - cash coming tomorrow guys and I'll try to donate $20 each week from here on. If anyone else can help out please do. And please come to the Court - we need as many people sitting on our side as possible.

Fark, that was a really good post too! :-(

Niall, Thank you so very much, your support through out this has been amazing and really humbling, lol

with regards your vaporised post.. that will teach you for using a mac :xcited:

I have just finished our reply to the OPP summary of argument, will lodge in the morning. This could all happen very fast from here. It only took 2 pages to tear their argument apart!! :thumbsup: lol

It was so lame I wish I could share it with you guys, you would ROFL like littlbit and I did last night, for real it was that funny, in a black humour sort of way.

Much thanks to all who have/are supporting us in all the forms it takes.

We received an eviction notice the other day and have until the 30 June to find new accommodation and move and we are still listed on the REIV database for using rental property for criminal purpose even though we are still to be convicted. So if anybody knows a "canna-friendly" real estate agent within 100km east of melbourne or a house for rental at up to $150/wk must have garage in the same area then please PM us and let us know. also if there are any abled bodies that would be able to help us physically move furniture etc. or a cheap truck to do the move in the again please PM us.

This fight has made us lepers to many, including family members and pretty much bankrupted us in the process and with our injuries we are limited in what we can do by our selves,

We are seriously in need of help in the next few weeks and would appreciate anything anyone from the Australian cannabis community can do to assist us to finish this fight, we are so close it would be tragic to fail for want of food, petrol and parking money or a roof over our heads.

Remember if we are succesful it will free the plants for all not just med users, please support us now.

Matt and Elizabeth

Edited by lightning

Okay I literally have nothing I can give except support and letters. Which is what I've been trying to work with hehe

Maybe you could get Niall to start that website of his up again and then people can donate through that?

Sorry to hear about your family not supporting you. That's terrible!

Just wondering, would it do any good to send more e-mails? Would it affect how this plays out? Or is it past that point?

Sorry I really suck at these legal stuff, never had interest in it to learn, but Cannabis legalisation has given me some incentive.

luciddreaming the web site is still up, it is just that none of us have the time to dedicate to keeping it updated. lightning has added the information for donations in his signature, and remember we have most of the case on this site.

Some of the members have already told us they are sending funds, our hope is we can get this over with before the eviction and get enough money together to pay bond, get a truck and all the other things you have to pay when you move out of a rental. Bloody nuisance really right now. :shy:

:shy: they will pay for this :peace:

eviction

that sux

i been there

after every bust

they send me eviction notice

and we hafe move

Have you spoken to Mickael Baulderstone about finance????????????

ring and ask for him

tell him Radic sent yah

the nimbin hemp embassy does offer help and support

we can organize support at the court house for you too

even in melborune or cannbera

details are a must

hey we will put the word out for a new place for you

we have lotsa contacts in your neck of the woodz

ring the Nimbin Hemp Embassy

ask for Mickael

irey guidance

Thank you Radic, I just tried to contact him, he is out today and they will pass on a message.

Mate it is just timing, the owners have been on holidays around Australia, one of them got sick and they have had to come back early and need the house that's all, however this is the second move since we got busted and we simply will not have time to pack, look for a place and do our legal thing as well. So we are feeling a bit over burdened and more than a little broke too.

I do hope you guys can help or, we may well be sleeping on the steps of the court until this is over, just joking I am sure it will not come to that, we would move into the parliament building first after all its a public building and we are public. :peace: :shy: :shy:

Radic,

Good call on suggesting the Hemp embassy,

perhaps if Smoking Moose ever turns up he could do an article?

lightning, it might be time to get an agent or PR rep?

for everyone else I think this is a good oppurtunity to be a part of changing the law, I have not been able to do much for lightning and littlbit and I wish I could help out more.

Perhaps Michael and the embassy can arrange a raffle?

I will donate my signed Alexander Shulgin poster for the cause, direct from erowid. (I can live without it lightning so I don't mind)