Large area requires light

Guest Field_of_Light

Guest Field_of_Light

Yes...thanks for reminding me!!!!

The previous user of the house ran 9000 watts outa that room...and the wiring has been redone since then so I fiigure itll be pretty safe

Wow FOL that'll be a very ambitious grow!

I admire your balls my friend. I think it'll take a lot of planning and (as pipeman said) it'll be a right pain in the hoop trying to get to the middle of that lot, kinda like scrambling under a camo net on an assult course very day.

Are you sure about the power usage though? I would se slightly conserned that the guys at the power station would be calling a 'code green'

Good luck :D

Buster.

Guest Field_of_Light
Like I said its just a one off...power prices in SA have just gone up 25-35 percent from jan 1st so the new bills are going to be doozies...this will just be one of them.........

hey,

If space isnt the problem you could consider running two equal sized flower rooms and then either add a relay to switch the ballast's power or move the plants twice a day :D (quite the chore) it will bring the total surge down and also only need one ballast to run two lights( not at once) Hope that opens your mind to some new possibilities stonedas

Hey Field Of Light, why are you scrogging that area, SCROG is a stupid method, designed for kids with low wardrobes, you should be taking advantage of all that space vertically as well as horizontally.

this design I got here is 7200w. 4 big fucking plants that'll have a coupla pound each. I dunno how many plants you decided on but having 4 plants and 1 mother, (or keep mum somewhere else) is the best way to go, you would get in less shit than most of us who grow for purso. cos its a personal amount.

In this design the lights are hung vertical without reflectors and hung about 1/3 from the roof, the plants are them big circles and are nearly touching the roof, so you more grow the plants vertically than horizontally.

Plants will veg and get bigger buds if grown unrestricted without bending and shit. and the buds will be heaps denser, you'll have to tie them to you're roof with yo-yo's.

Anyhoo, just my thoughts on what I would do if that was my thing.

Guest Field_of_Light

thanks stonedas and white cluster....

My gf is trying to talk me into the idea of having two flowering rooms...or at the very least have one on the flower and one growing...(but not moving the plants at all).....

relay switch.....? who what where?

white cluster....as I have plenty of time on my hands I wouldnt mind trying that.....just how wide are the plants by comparison with their hieght? Do you tip them at any point? Im assuming they look like pine trees when they aree ready to turn...and if so how long r u growing them for to get them that big?