The End of Oz Stoners?

Hi guys,

Was just reading about it on http://www.whirlpool.net.au

It is worrying isn't it?

Blatant disregard for our freedom, and disrespect towards are own ability to decide for ourselves.

The solution is however VPN, but that would mean say alot of traffic to a country (like .nl)

Its on the books for Obama regime as well. Its just a matter of time that this is global.

I dunno about you guys...

I have 1 day to decide whether I should pay my taxes and disconnect from the grid entirely.

I don't need to support this shit anymore.

One of the faceless masses.

Moooooo

I just want to make a point here.

Isn't that the ultimate protest?

Was talking about it with someone the other day, you know all this taking to the streets with placards having a massive collective whinge.

But that's all it is, just a massive whinge, a few beatings over the head and "back to work slave".

We pay our taxes, we pay our super (extra tax for stupid people), we cop inflation (hidden tax).

We do the right thing.

Isn't the ultimate protest putting a stop to one or all of the above? or is that just "taking it too far!".

I know people that have lost 10s of thousands from their super funds already, hasn't disappear into a blackhole like they tell, infact it ends up somewhere and with someone, cleared and interest free!

If this is a waste of funding, don't contribute? I mean people really need to decide here.

Taking to the street is easy.

Edited by noface

is there not already an independent nation within Australia, Queensland I believe; as a result of the owner of the property doing just that.

WA & they play within the rules so that nobody comes after them (OZ illegally invadez foreign countries against international & war crimes laws & treaties...) & they prolly pay taxes & rates etc too.....

Edited by Kali Mist

WA & they play within the rules so that nobody comes after them (OZ illegally invadez foreign countries against international & war crimes laws & treaties...) & they prolly pay taxes & rates etc too.....

Kali possibly the same outfit; but the one I'm thinking of is an independent state; no taxes and rates; but probably no income for the ATO to worry about.