The End of Oz Stoners?

iinet and Optus are participating in a limited way to the trial filter, dont know who else if any ...

i see that turd-burger Conroy posted on his blog site, and i quote "Technology that filters peer2peer and Bittorrent traffic does exist and it is anticipated that the effectiveness of this WILL be tested in the live pilot trial" !!!!

... wtf! is this dude trying to wreck my internet world or what!!!

:thumbsup:

I think I said both :S haha

What is our constitution for then? I thought we basically just copied America's one which gave us free speech.

Well that sucks.

And with the government thing. It doesn't matter if it's not written anywhere, I was basically stating the fact that that is what the government was built for.

They are supposed to pass laws that WE want. As far as I know anyway....

EDIT: I found this

"Since 1992 decisions of the High Court have indicated that there are implied rights to free speech and communication on matters concerning politics and government, e.g. permitting political advertising during election campaigns.(7) This is known as the 'implied freedom of political communication'. Issues arising from these decisions include defining when communication is 'political' and when the freedom should prevail over competing public interests.(8)"

Edited by luciddreaming