:peace:

Hih All .

Hey Stonedstump ,

:)

Hey man , well said , And I pretty much agree :toke:

But ...

Has anyone actually said Hydro is "Bad" ??? : )

And I really would like to believe that those guyz have a shitload of "Facts" : )

Seriously , they are some of the last threads to be cut adjoining this culture with us all ... Plz. :)

:toke:

And ... If Posed This Question .. (Which you are about to be) ... How would yu grow a child??

Would You confine them in a room and let them flower by artificial light (i.e. TV) , Or would you let them run Wild and Free (I.e. Outdoors , trees , sunshine etc. ) :)

My back hurts , so I'll finish ... (Im goonaa smoke some Hydge 4 psin relief :))

Goodbye 4 Now fellow Stoners ...

Budman ... Out. :toke:

Yes they do say it's bad.

Why are you making up analogys about a child in front of a TV?

The plant grows in the same way inside or outside it does not matter.

It still uses the same processes to grow that every other plant on the earth uses. :peace:

These people deserve due credit for their efforts in fighting to legally smoke cannabis but they can't go around spreading lies about hydroponically grown cannabis like this, that is all. :peace:

Hehehe , No Worries , Mate ...

I ca do Whatever I like o.k. ...

I fu want to take It to heart , Thats o.k. , I was just giving my opinion ... Mp Matter ...

I just make this shit up man ... None of my statements have any relevance ... o.k.

Ofc. Your Mj Is exactly the same as Mj grown anywhere ...

: )

Man ... Totally o.k. , Cmon , Who said it (Hydro) was shit??? ... It is their opinion , they are entitled , aswell as us to have theirs ...

And I don't see how trying to prove your growing Method is Somehow Perfectly natural , comparibly , helps any type of resolution ... I would like to think the Guyz and Galz at Nimbin are our closest allies in this Shit Fight ...

The Day they go , So does a good part of our Oz Stoner Culture ... They deserve support , not slander ...'

Anywayz , Just My Opinion again : ) , Seeyas Next Time : )

... Out 4 Now ...

From Budman ... :)

• Admin

Budman do you actually know what the word slander means?

slander (verb) to damage someone's reputation by making a false spoken statement about them.

Source: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

Becasue honestly you have really missed the whole point of this topic. The topic is nothing to do with slandering & attacking them, nor is it the argument over which is better. It is correcting mis-information, in particular their quote about indica:
We are NOT referring to Indoor hydroponic cannabis indica, a genetically modified variant of Cannabis that produces disproportionate amounts of THC in a very short time under very bright electric lights with its roots in chemicals.

Source: http://www.nimbinhempbar.com/mission.html

Here's the correct meaning of indica:
Indica is also used in Binomial nomenclature to indicate species of plants thought to originate in the South Asia such as Cannabis indica (A type of Marijuana), Juniperus indica (Black Juniper), Azadirachta indica (Neem Tree) and Lagerstroemia indica (crape myrtle)-this includes the "Mangifera indica" (Mango).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indica

Yes they are entitled to their opinion but when they are trying to teach people they should at least get the facts right.

This is their opinion not facts:

Since opening day in the H*E*M*P*Bar telling the truth about "hydro" has been a major focus, tho we think of it as alerting our patrons to all of the very real dangers associated with "hydro" and especially in the understanding of the conspiracy that is behind the entire hydroponic industry.

Source: http://www.nimbinhempbar.com/mission.html

The truth is based on facts.
the truth the real facts about a situation, event or person

Source: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

• Upvote 1

:) :yahoo:

Hehehe , nahhh , I like this thread ...

Thankyou Ozstoner , i did know all that , and Yes , maybe slander was a poor choice of word , Not to mention that I could always afford to word myself a little better ... But I do try ...

AM I the Angry Hippy?? , :) , hehehe , I guess i look a bit like a hippy maybe ... :thumbsup: ... and I certainly have much anger at society and the like ... Hmmm :yahoo: , Maybe I am.

lol

As for the rest ... I am quite happy with what I have posted in this Topic , I don't think I'm bias toward a particular side (Its the same side) , Altho ofc. The Hemp bar needs to be truthful with Its Info ...

Indeed It does seem a strange policy they have tho , Alot of people I know feel the same way about Hydro ...

I've got nothing against Well grown Indoor MJ , In fact I like it , and hope to Grow it myself sometime in the future (Aswell as the few big Outdoor Bushes) ... I like nearly everything to do with the plant , and one of my Fave Hobbies is Growing it.

I've got enough bud for now , But I miss having plants in already ... C'mon season yay! : )

O.k. , Thx All , Take Care

Budman ... Out 4 Now.

lol

webgreetings once more,

where to start?

First up I would like to point out that you can only have so many words in a web page before it becomes too long and boring. If we were to lay down the entire case for and against hydro, our mission statement would become a garble.

BTW, we knew about the new hydro legislation before it was introduced in NSW and our "hydro disclaimer" was put in place 'before the legislation was' because we wanted to let them know in no uncertain terms that "Hydro" is not what we hempbar hippys are about.

Pot Pychosis IS a major concern of the Government, they are concerned because of the rising number of "urban" teenagers who are being admitted to mental institutions and hospitals. Sure, perhaps the majority of these 'admissions' could be due to pills and powders, after all when faced with the situation, lots of people will admit to 'just pot' because it is 'the lesser evil in the eyes of the law', but in the eyes of the law they have a growing problem. (no pun intended ;O)

As to whether we are agents of disinformation about Hydro, that has yet to be conclusively proven and there is simply too much evidence mounting against "hydro" for the HEMPBar to endorse Hydro.

till next

peace

;O)--~

• Downvote 1

Bigbong not all of us are lucky enough to live near the bush and have enough spare time to tend a crop in it. What would you have us do?

Its a bit disheartening to realise that the new hydro laws were encouraged from within the stoner community. And you don't seem to give a shit about it.

You haven't given any supporting evidence to back up your views on hydro and at the same time look down on us and are basically saying you don't care if the law persecutes indoor growers. Thats a hell of an attitude to have towards you fellow stoners, and to be honest I really don't understand it.

like I said in the first post of this thread we are in trouble...

• Upvote 1

i have to agree pipeman...

BigBong, do you really feel that you are advancing the cause of marijuana decriminilisation by villifying a subset of your own community?

this is a truly retrograde step imo and to be honest, not very intelligent. i believe that by speaking out against hydro in this way, it will set back any progress towards legalisation by at least 10 years. thanks very much bro.

whichever way it is grown, the herb contains fundamentally the same chemicals, be it bush or hydro. this statement...

As to whether we are agents of disinformation about Hydro, that has yet to be conclusively proven and there is simply too much evidence mounting against "hydro" for the HEMPBar to endorse Hydro.

only serves to shoot yourself in the foot, so to speak. if you give the conservative ruling elite a whiff of this information and admit that you think mj in, one of it's forms, is dangerous, they will have their press dogs all over it like a flash, and they will not see the distinction between bush and hydro. it will be a blanket response of "drugs are bad, mmkay..."

i hope you do review the hemp bars "mission statement' with a view to uniting the pot smokers of australia rather than divide us.

:thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

Its a bit disheartening to realise that the new hydro laws were encouraged from within the stoner community. And you don't seem to give a shit about it.

pipeman...dont give them credit they dont deserve..its just a couple of guys with a website.

:thumbsup:

actually reminds me of some people i knew..just out to save their own ass but in the end their ass got snagged like the rest of us.

ask yourself this, would you trust undertoka/BigBong with your grow?..now you see my point.

:yahoo:

BTW they are making too many references to commerial production and trafficking..that really shouldnt be encouraged here..not the brightest...trouble makers..but not bright

Edited by wildflower