Create Girl

Go on click and view this lot ! post-5398-1147337813_thumb.jpg

Now, I have tried go get this pic down to a size that dose up-load but having difficulty :sly:

You have used 156.25k of attachment space for this post.

You have 93.75k left for this post.

B)

B) post-5398-1147338142_thumb.jpg :sly:

You have used 228.81k of attachment space for this post.

You have 21.19k left for this post.

Just too stoned to be bothered really :P

ozmade ..... Bloody awesome looking buds there mate good shit, if ya need a hand to smoke it after ya harvest them just give me a yell mate, i will be more than happy to help smoke that lot

B) :sly: :P Oz - just think I can do 3 indoor grows (strains) in the time I did one of these. This is looking at 8 mths. Why do I bother..... 4 reasons mosty :-

1) It's my only hobby,

2) It's free mostly free,

3) I can do it well

4) I smoke it .. .. .. yes, all of it. This bud is very psychoactive and consumption I don't recommend to anyone who is suseptable to psychosis. fortunately I have been fairly modest with it's consumption - my younger brother has not been to furtunate and chooses not to participate now days.

ev M8 - You sound like your a clone man - It's the only way to grow this strain productivly. You can keep the height down to 3 - 4' & better still just Scrig it 10 " - yep 10 inches.

CYA next time "create girl" makes an appearance B)