Create Girl

Ha ! ......................... None of you lot will think this a big deal but I had plans.

I was to get a suitable male to croass with my indoor plant (strain). I planted 12 seeds in a ":in egg carton filled with coco.(See Link)

12 or more sprouted on Oct 5 2005. A few got lost in the jungle, some in floods, hail, wind, stoms, rats , snakes, aligators, but no kangaroo's. ect. some got a careless act of neglect or whatever lol

To cut along story short I don't have a male. Even the 7' plant (pegged as a male but unsitable for what I wanted. Soz I took a clone and chopped it good about 2 weeks ago before my bro visited on 3/3/06.

I chopped as it was sticking it head over the fence. I cloned it and now another female a bloody 7'er too I shoulwd rafflel her off at bunnings hardware when they have there sasuage sizzle out front.along with at least 4 other clones taken in the course of practice - cloning and all that stuff....... so I ended up with 6 or so Female now and no males - he he he he he !

nitram Oct 19 2005, Post #10 Every summer I find my garden starts to errupt in wee sprouting seeds.

1 came up in the most used spot this year and it vanished some-where, possibly a sacrifice to a "roge snail" . Let the venture begin.

mullaway ....Great work there nitram, the patience you have for those sattis will pay you back in head smashing smoko .....Glad to see the paper bark held together, rippa idea that one.

October 5 lol Thats 5 mths or close. this growing from seed thingy is not too chrash hot.

I tendered them daily as they are far too handy. Just so close at hand.

If only, if only, if only, I was at some outback station, way out in the never never, where no body would anoy me, leave me be and I could grow a good crop .. .. .. ..

Now thats self sulf sufficient :peace: But If & only if I had my net connection to Oz stoners. :o

Thanks Mull M8..........

everest..... put the kettle on i'm on me way over.

I'm sure it'll be fun BUT .... :P :o

everest..... One day when where old and gray wth our own walking sticks, but before where in a nursing home. :xcited: ...:(

ozmade .... Mate she is looking real nice...

Let's hope I can keep her that way & leave her to do her stuff. I know it's not over till the fat lady sings ! :(

nugget .... very nice nitram, cant wait to see her when she's finished.

I hope so too nugg - not because I want heaps of bud. This lot is going to be placed in storage for winter or a nuclear war. I head that winter will last many years.

I'm looking forward to that real ceribal hit, shivers, & spending 3 hrs confused lol

I tend to get slightly paranoid on this shit. I know the signs though. No sleep for 48 hrs is one. That's the time to stop. ~ Change satrains and chill ~

So thanks all (mullaway, everest, ozmade & nugget)

I'll kick a starting pre-pic in a Grow Diary Form long before they ready (other 4 - 6 plants/clones)

I should have 2 mtths - I won't wait that long.

Ha ! :P Well, when it rains yo get wet. None of you lot will think this a big deal but I had plans.

I was to get a suitable male to croass with my indoor plant (strain). I planted 12 seeds in a ":in egg carton filled with coco.(See Link)

12 or more sprouted on Oct 5 2005. A few got lost in the jungle, some in floods, hail, wind, stoms ect. Carelessness acts of neglect or whatever lol

To cut along story short I don't have a male. Even the 7' plant (pegged as a male but unsitable for what I wanted. Soz I took a clone and chopped it good about 2 weeks ago before my bro visited on 3/3/06.

I chopped as it was sticking it head over the fence. I cloned it and now another female along with 4 other clones done inthe course of practice cloning and all. so I ended up with 6 or so Female now and no males - he he he he he !turned out to be female.

nitram Oct 19 2005, Post #10 Every summer I find my garden starts to errupt in wee sprouting seeds.

1 came up this year and it vabnished somewhere, possibly a sacrifice to a "roge snail" . Let the vebture begin.

mullaway ....Great work there nitram, the patience you have for those sattis will pay you back in head smashing smoko .....Glad to see the paper bark held together, rippa idea that one.

October 5 lol Thats 5 mths or close. this growing from seed thingy is not too chrash hot.

"patience" If Id'da just let nature go its course, things would have been better, well easier on me and the plants. I tendered them daily as they are so close at hand. Too much care verging on over caution.

If only, if only, if only, I was at some outback station, way out in the never never, where no body would anoy me, leave me be and I could grow a good crop .. .. .. ..

Now thats self sulf sufficient :peace: I had my net connection to Oz stoners. :(

Thanks Mull M8.......... :(

No insect out much this year - do they know something I don't.

everest..... put the kettle on i'm on me way over.

I'm sure it'll be fun BUT .... :o :o

everest..... One day when where old and gray wth walking sticks but before where in a nursing home. lol ...:xcited:

ozmade .... Mate she is looking real nice...

Let's hope I can keep her that way & leave her to do her stuff. I know it's not over till the fat lady sings !

nugget .... very nice nitram, cant wait to see her when she's finished.

I hope so too nugg - not because I want heaps of bud. This lot is going to be placed in storage for winter or a nuclear war. I head that winter will last many years.

I'm looking forward to that real ceribal hit, shivers, & spending 3 hrs confused

I tend to get slightly paranoid on this shit. I know the signs though. No sleep for 48 hrs is one. That's the time to stop. ~ Change satrains and chill ~

So thanks all (mullaway, everest, ozmade & nugget)

I'll kick a starting pre-pic in a Grow Diary Form long before they ready (other 4 - 6 plants/clones)

I should have 2 mtths - I won't wait that long.

chopped as it was sticking it head over the fence. I cloned it and now another female a bloody 7'er too I shoulwd rafflel her off at bunnings hardware when they have there sasuage sizzle out front.along with at least 4 other clones taken in the course of practice - cloning and all that stuff....... so I ended up with 6 or so Female now and no males - he he he he he !

your a tripper dude :xcited:

Soz guys but it double posted ....

w ...what are you looking for in the male you choose to breed with?

Under 6' would have been nice. So would profuse flowering with a fast growth rate and in form (not toos stringy/spindally) and good overall resistance to pests & disease.

Not too much to ask. :peace:

Thanks all :xcited: