Create Girl

Hi peeps.

No rain but no sun tody. wheather ereport is looking good for Tuesday but I am unsure of the sunshines duration. I need 7 day straight. :doh:

wantdachronic .... looking killer as always nitram

thc24.... far out nitram there getting bigger and bigger well done on having the patients i must say thats one thing i lack heaps of.

Mushaman,,,,,,,, looking reallt nice nitez ... keep those pix coming !

Thanks w, thc & musha - blody rain :xcited: - glad I can move 2 plants in out of the rain/wind. :doh:

Next pics after the 17/6/06 . . . . . :peace:

mullaway .... Great effort nitram mate, it's your birthday now eh

Look forward to seeing how well you go with the next grow, best of luck with it.

Oh yeah and have fun way up there mate!

Thanks mulla Next somewhar confusing (started outdoors and got to cold so it's indoors now).

silent-toker ... excellent thats a well deserved smoke nitram-thats was a long grow eh!

can we get a smoke report please

st :toke: Soz can't be bothered with a smoke report. Let's just say I have pot overfilling my drying cupboard. Phone books (heavy) come in handy as this stuff was usually squashed into 44 g drums, floated off the NT coast in the early 70's for later collection. :toke:

It's taken on the "Blue Mountains" colour (blue grey) when it finishes. This I have read is due to the presence of Eucaliptus in the atmosphere in the region I grow in.

The smoke is quite 'halucinagenic', colourful, smooth and sweet when cured for 3- 6 weeks. 3 billy's last 4 -5 hours. :thumbsup:

everest ..... top grow as always nitram

smoke her up

Thanks ev mate. I'm smoking some up alright.

Luke Skywalker........ Absolutely beautiful. Words fail me.

Don't you ever stop growing, you're too damn good

Yea this strain is a very, very long-time growing plant. No wonder it's not a commercial strain due to the length of time to grow and flower out. Ideal and hardy for the bush tbh. :peace:

Well that is it for 2005 and I am 1/2 way through 20006.Next grow is indoors out of the rain & cold and under lights :toke:

PS/ Peeps is there some top secret chat happening some where ?

Cheers & thanks

B)

Nitty

wouldnt be a secret anymore if we told you about it :thumbsup: hehehe j/k mate, pure made a post about using irc based chat as the old chatroom was taken down and to access to room, you can click the chat room link at the top of this page or download an irc program like xchat or mIRC B)

quote]mullaway .... Great effort nitram mate, it's your birthday now eh

Look forward to seeing how well you go with the next grow, best of luck with it.

Oh yeah and have fun way up there mate!

Thanks mulla Next somewhar confusing (started outdoors and got to cold so it's indoors now).

silent-toker ... excellent thats a well deserved smoke nitram-thats was a long grow eh!

can we get a smoke report please

st :toke: Soz can't be bothered with a smoke report. Let's just say I have pot overfilling my drying cupboard. Phone books (heavy) come in handy as this stuff was usually squashed into 44 g drums, floated off the NT coast in the early 70's for later collection. :toke:

It's taken on the "Blue Mountains" colour (blue grey) when it finishes. This I have read is due to the presence of Eucaliptus in the atmosphere in the region I grow in.

The smoke is quite 'halucinagenic', colourful, smooth and sweet when cured for 3- 6 weeks. 3 billy's last 4 -5 hours. :thumbsup:

everest ..... top grow as always nitram

smoke her up

Thanks ev mate. I'm smoking some up alright.

Luke Skywalker........ Absolutely beautiful. Words fail me.

Don't you ever stop growing, you're too damn good

Yea this strain is a very, very long-time growing plant. No wonder it's not a commercial strain due to the length of time to grow and flower out. Ideal and hardy for the bush tbh. :peace:

Well that is it for 2005 and I am 1/2 way through 20006.Next grow is indoors out of the rain & cold and under lights :toke:

wantda .....wouldnt be a secret anymore if we told you about it

Cheers & thanks

B)

Nitty