Create Girl

hey i dont want to open a new topic so i'll just quickly ask here.

i planted 1 seed in a small pot (in soil) and now their is 2 small sprouts growing in the pot, is that possible or could a seed off another plant (not MJ coz im not even sure if it is a MJ sprout) accidently fell into the pot and started growing?

its got me puzzled

i planted 1 seed in a small pot (in soil) and now their is 2 small sprouts growing in the pot, is that possible or could a seed off another plant (not MJ coz im not even sure if it is a MJ sprout) accidently fell into the pot and started growing?

its got me puzzled

:applause: 2 for 1 - sound like a good score.

The answer is "YES"

Now I might post a pic ..... on with a post a pic or 2 post-5398-1149328793_thumb.jpgpost-5398-1149328911_thumb.jpg

Guest SOMEONE

ken oath

this is only the 2nd time ive checked this thread

wow faark theres been some change

well done

love the crate what do u reckon the volume is??

nice

love your work

take care

s

OK Gamiseta,

Soz Gamiseta, but you should really have your questions answered in the main growers form & not in some "humble grower's priden en joy main plant personalized diary".

Perhaps I was too respectful in replying to your original posting by answering your question. Perhaps I should I have ignored you and sent you a PM. :applause: But I didn't, and I answered yur questrion.

Oh what a nice guy ! lol

Even now as I type in a state of total stoner bliss I am thinking of any hope of rescuing this so far 5 month project with the final weeks to come failing some natural disaster or even divine intervention by the Holy Gunja God .......... .......... .............. Please Gunja god rescue Create girl in her final hours, days weeks, and perhaps hre finest hour.

Yes I am :doh: No I'm off to say to the most powerful person I can contact ...... relax !, I don't intend taking out a contract :doh: I don't mix with such powerful people but,if I did ......... perhaps I'll request that the preceeding 3 posts :doh: or till Gamiseta Posted Jun 3 2006, 07:42 PM & this post inclusive is pulled (ie.deleted) I wont rest :doh:

Grow well peeps

SOMEONE .................................................................. ken oath

this is only the 2nd time ive checked this thread :doh:

wow faark theres been some change

well done

love the crate what do u reckon the volume is?? :nea:

S ...........................................nice

love your work

take care

Thanks drop in more often Not too many grows go this slow !:

Gamiseta ....p.s. im a first time grower so i dont know to much about it..... sorry

Don't be sorry, be stoned !

Cool dude that's what Oz stoners is all about.

Hi peeps,

I will survive the incursion on this ppost by Gamiseta.

I know he said

Well if you had you would not have needed to post a second query in "My" Grow diary

does that happen much?

and im not to sure if it is a MJ sprout coz it looks slightly different. its alot shorter and has more roundish leaves (its only afew mill high)

p.s. im a first time grower so i dont know to much about it..... sorry

Gamiseta Posted ......... sorry but ive got absolutely no idea what ur on about in that last post........................................MAN i need a joint then id probably understand

I know your a new grower so I'll call off the 'hit' - Just if you want a question answered start you own thread. You will then get a diversity of answers from a number of peeps of which after a time they get to konw your situation and be able to provide accurate info.

That is simple and Tom put it easy & plain unstoned terms.

:applause: