how long do you think i got?

3-4 weeks if it was mine, but ya know its more of " How do you like your weed?" pick now and you will have a nice high-up heady stone .... wait few more weeks and the stone gets more body knock-out, cbf getting outta the chair .. ya know

well thats a very general guide but hey why not pick a LITTLE now and pick the rest later , you discover the best of both worlds .... aye ...

enjoy :peace:

• Upvote 3

if your harvesting for yield what stage is best?

cloudy, orange or half / half

It depends on the strain also.

Sativa is best to harvest when the Thrich start turnin amber, no more than 10% amber; where as an indica is best harvested a little later; the longet you leave it the more counlock the effect.

Scholars, argue. I Think upto 30% amber for a hybrid/indica dominant.

This is from my reading only, be intersted to see what the l337 growers here have to say.

no help.............? ^^^

Also another question i have conflicting info on....

I wanna know can rain wash away THC? I have heard no, because thc is basically an oil and Oil is not water saluable. But also yes, because rain can knock trichomes off your buds.

Im confused.

your right oil isnt going to disolve in water, but the rain can knock the entire fruiting body off the plant.

One of the ways of making Hash is by bouncing a bud on some silk. The trichromes leave the bud, the stalk stays ontop of the material, while the grain of oil will slip through the holes in the silk screen.

Hey Peeps,

This is Super Lemon Haze, in sa. Most of the hairs are orange. I thought Sativas are supose to take longer? Hope the pics are ok for you guys? Let me know what you think.

Thank you.

I'd give it a few more weeks.

Has that plant been pollinated? Calyxes look pretty fat which is good unless they have seeds in them (think I can see one in one pic not sure).

Naycha :peace:

Well done dude they look choice, to me they look ready. I'm old school and are not into tric colours, you leave the plant till nearly all the red hairs have 'fallen off' and the calyx's are swollen. You can pick any time until they want to die or reveg themselves IMHO. And yes the weather can fuck with them, heavy rain know would be bad. As stated above it falls off, more bud is ruined by multi handling than any thing else. You should cut the bud from the plant leave the leaf on, hang upside down to dry the leaf helps protect the resin from damage. Dry & cure without handling put away gently. You know good bud when you touch it if it fells like salt has been put on and it's all over your fingers (copious quantities of resin).

Thanks for the replys guys. Its going to rain tomorrow so i was a little concerend some of the goodness would be washed away?

It was from a female seed, and there is only one plant, so i hope its not pollinated? I would not mind one or two seeds to use next season. But i dont think its full of them if any?

• Oz unpinned this topic
  • Oz featured and unfeatured this topic