Hello

I know they're not the best of pics but its the best I can do at the moment... :toke: How much longer do you reckon These have got? I was hoping to harvest 9/10 Dec as I have to get most of it sorted out before going on three week holiday... :peace:

I have to start flushing tomorrow...

Will they mature enough while Flushing with Water for last 5 Days?

Cheers

post-10070-1165235203_thumb.jpg

post-10070-1165235251_thumb.jpg

post-10070-1165235283_thumb.jpg

those mini scopes look good, the one i bought is shitty you need to cut thin slithers of leaf to go on slide or light wont pass so nothing to see.

i ended up buying a 30x and 60x loupe there alot easier to use and can simply look at the bud without chopping anything off. But they dont have the built in light that comes in handy.

$30 a pop at any good jewler, if you can find a 100x telescope lense youll be very happy not cheep though and hard to find a seller.

Kl for yield dont flush too long try running nute for as long as posiable maby only a 5 day flush, trics could vary fromstrain to strain colour vs weight of bud, with my strains i get good weight and stone with 25% amber 50% cloudy and only a few clear trics.

One grow i messed up when counting weeks and ended up flowering for 10weeks with no clear trics all cloudy or amber 50/50 yield was about the same but buds went alittle fluffy as if they blew out alittle and put on more leaf.

stone was good but id prefure a few clear trics and chunkier bud. cant just blame my timming though back then i was using green fuse additive and since found that it could have been the cause of alittle more leaf as i didnt follow directions using for whole grow.

Edited by thc24

• Oz unpinned this topic
  • Oz featured and unfeatured this topic