Yeah mate I remember, glad it didn't prevent u from doing just fine

We all expect bigger n better things from u

The site can only benefit from ppl like yourself becoming a knowledgeable n experienced grower courtesy of the input from members

In time the numbers of experienced growers in all fields(led included) will grow n the wealth of knowledge can be passed on to those who need n most of importantly appreciate it n r prepared to pass it on , good or bad

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

It's just fine. I like my couch lock after dinner time. You may remember micmac that half way through flower I asked about the mixing of H&G nutes :) Got 3 going now so expect bigger things per plant this run now that I'm mixing both A&B :)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

i still cant get over what ur hydro shop guy told u to do with the a&b, that's crazy. maybe new worker? lol.

glad u still came out well mlg.

bring on future grows!

Yeah mate I remember, glad it didn't prevent u from doing just fine

We all expect bigger n better things from u

The site can only benefit from ppl like yourself becoming a knowledgeable n experienced grower courtesy of the input from members

In time the numbers of experienced growers in all fields(led included) will grow n the wealth of knowledge can be passed on to those who need n most of importantly appreciate it n r prepared to pass it on , good or bad

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks micmac. I'm on my 5th or so grow now. Finally I feel like I have things sorted.

I'm expecting this current grow to be without fault, although I am trying Scrog for the first time :) The other thing that stuffs me up occasionally is that i am away from my grow for between 7 and 10 days but I think I've got that sorted pretty well with my auto watering setup. Thanks again micmac, I read all your posts. MLG

Edited by midlifegardner

i still cant get over what ur hydro shop guy told u to do with the a&b, that's crazy. maybe new worker? lol.

glad u still came out well mlg.

bring on future grows!

He's the owner of the shop. A well meaning guy but I guess misguided this time :)

On my first visit I came in for calmag to try and fix my first dodgy grow with bunnings soil and walked out with 2 bags of coco and the H&G nutes. I guess I need to give him some credit for putting me on the right path! MLG