Coronavirus.

Hey all :)

Well I hope everyone is doing ok especially people within Victoria with stage 4 lockdowns and my hart goes out to all that can’t get out much anymore. 

I was felling like shit today when my daughter came back with a package and to my surprise this came lol a old school original OSA tin  :yahoo:

post-59652-0-39032700-1596782205_thumb.jpeg

Thank you so very much and you know who your are lol

Made my year..

Stay safe all..

PS. Gold & Silver to da moon..

• Upvote 4

Hey all :)

Well I hope everyone is doing ok especially people within Victoria with stage 4 lockdowns and my hart goes out to all that can’t get out much anymore.

I was felling like shit today when my daughter came back with a package and to my hearts content this came out lol a old school original OSA tin :yahoo:

88F27F3B-C72E-4085-8819-D9C290C2CE69.jpeg

Thank you so very much and you know who your are lol

Made my year..

Stay safe all..

PS. Gold & Silver to da moon..

Very nice how do we get our hands on one of them OMD ?

post-59652-0-39032700-1596782205_thumb.j

Well, I'll be farked....  ….I got me one of them here somewhere...must have put 'em in a safe place, where nobody will ever find it....  …….(Not even me  :doh: ) Got an OS hand muller too … but I know where that is lol

Now what did I put in 'em ?????????????????????????? Might be some fossilized hash  :twiddle:  :twiddle:  :twiddle:  Might need to go hunting lol Hunting for hidden treasure in my shed lol lol lol

• Upvote 1

Nice mull tins. :)

At sports carnival today with the kids.....up here in Qld.

Social distancing.......what’s that? Alarming to say the least. Cafes packed with families. Sharing bags of lollies around after each game.

A few of us older guys were trying our best to distance.

Up wind for the win. Let the hoards fondle each other down wind. lol

Mothers up here seem not to give a flying fukc. Coming right up for a chat while rubbing there faces. Grosses me out nowadays watching the way they all carry on in the middle of a global pandemic. Bloody bunch of Karen’s. I guess it’s just a matter of time before covid is racing around up here..........

If it’s not already.

it seems like most people I saw today either have their head in the sand or just dont care. 
A mask is a strange sight. 

ive taken to kicking doors open. I don’t like the idea of grabbing at handles. If I could pay by foot I would. lol

Stay safe.

Edited by Try Blu

There is little I can do you help anyone affected by this virus and the measures taken to address it, lots of people are suffering.

One small thing I can do to help brighten someones day a little is ....give some seeds away, so that's what I am doing.

Amid all this nastiness lets show some appreciation for someone who shows kindness to others and support each other as best we can.

The last Kindness reward thread was a nice break from commercial promotions and doom and gloom. It seemed to be rather popular so  if anyone would like to nominate a kind person to receive some free seeds head over to the Return of the son of kindness rewards    thread and suggest a winner.

take care everyone

Mick