Coronavirus.

Most of us are impacted by this virus and measures to contain it, many of us have differing views on the topic and its easy to forget everyone is under stress.

Cool heads are helpful as is just understanding that some of us are doing this tougher than others and we all have different levels of anxiety.

We all need to try and care for ourselves and support each other as best we can.

Mick

• Upvote 2

Well there ya go Seedsman, it was more about Bill Gates and why he's investing in Vaccine's, its not not all about corona, the flog has he's fingers in lot of pies

pretty sure he's a computer geek and not a biologist or scientist, I probably should of watched it all first ?? 

Here ya go for a bit information on past deaths from plagues and pandemics and ??, Corona is fucking scary in comparison hey, most likely sometnuc will make trillions out of a "vaccine", for the good of us all lol

post-59916-0-72786900-1598226413_thumb.png

Well there ya go Seedsman, it was more about Bill Gates and why he's investing in Vaccine's, its not not all about corona, the flog has he's fingers in lot of pies

pretty sure he's a computer geek and not a biologist or scientist, I probably should of watched it all first ?? 

Here ya go for a bit information on past deaths from plagues and pandemics and ??, Corona is fucking scary in comparison hey, most likely sometnuc will make trillions out of a "vaccine", for the good of us all lol

It's pretty silly comparing plagues that have run their course over several years, with something like Coronavirus which has been here half a year. Come back in 2-3 years time when this has run it's course. You know, compare apples with apples.....

This may yet have a death rate that compares to the Spanish Flu, or there might be a vaccine developed before it reaches those rates.

• Upvote 1

More my sort of tits Pedro.......nice change. :)

Its the 2% fatality rate from positive tests that is the key figure for us Aussies imo.
If we let it run rampant like the U.S. I guess we could expect to follow as per below.

Below info copy and pasted from following link: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/coronavirus-death-rate-us-compared-to-flu-by-age-2020-6?op=1&r=US&IR=T

• Although the flu and coronavirus have some overlapping symptoms, the coronavirus’ death rate in the US is far higher.
  • On average in the US, the flu’s death rate is .1%, while the coronavirus’ death rate is 5.2%.
  • Both viruses are most deadly for the elderly. The flu kills.83% of infected people above age 65, whereas the coronavirus’s death rate is 10.4% for infected people from age 65 to 74, 20.8% for the 75-84 group, and 30.1% for people over 85.

Sort of sucks to be of age in the States.

Im glad my oldies are here. I’m old. So it makes my oldies really old.....lol.

• Upvote 1

I think you will find the statistics in the meme are accurate Lou

Don't believe everything ya Government tells ya lol

ATM they have done 2178012 tests for 18822 cases of Corona, so less than 1% 

death rate % has crept up, but that's the nursing homes copping it, ffs they should of been looked after better, FUCK the labor party and there bullshit

Look after the oldies and let everyone else get on with it, its the only way forward, fuck all the lockdown bullshit, its hardly worse than the flu, which kills heaps every year 

Ya can't hide from a virus, the only way forward is herd immunity, the same as the Spanish flu, it just fucked of one day, people either died or not, herd immunity took over