Coronavirus.

And, hopefully Micmac, the U.S. will be the first to revolt. It could easily happen over there ATM with all of these mixed messages. Trump keeps changing his tune, it's almost daily.

If people are cooped up for too long without any clearly defined and explained direction, they will revolt.

U.S. has a few organisations that might seize the opportunity

Don't think I'd like to be under privilege person over there

I agree the federal government should take over from the states and make it clear what's expected

I don't think they are telling us the truth how long we are going to locked up ,12 ,18 months or more

I wouldn't think the current situation will change until a vaccine is found

As yet they haven't found any for any of the corona strains

Labour today said they had a plan for this when he was a minister

They can borrow money for 10 yrs supposedly

All the money given to companies etc isn't a loan rather the government has equity in all of them , sounds communist to me, to retrieve the money

I don't think he meant to say that , but this government will do the same thing

I said to my daughter as a joke today that soon will be balloted when you can go to woolies to restrict numbers in shops

Then I hear on the news ,more to follow soon about thst

Next it will food drops , every one stay at home

Lots of smart ppl can't see a end to the current situation

Now we live in the "New World" with a new world order so I heard on the radio today

WTF

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

It’s going to be a long tough one if we continue down the “hiding from the virus” routine.

All this talk of a ‘people’s war’ while our own services are forcing us indoors. 

It doesn’t make sense.

A ban on golf?
fishing?

ffs.

Restrictions are bound to get tighter as essential workers start spreading it about.

With no vaccine all they can do is slow the spread so the hospitals aren't overwhelmed with a spike in cases.

Yeah it's shitty but it might keep a lot of people alive, especially anyone who needs intensive care in a hurry.

Look what happened when they let those infected people off that cruise ship. They should have been locked up for 2 weeks, there is no other answer.

If anyone has a better idea what is it?

With no vaccine all they can do is slow the spread so the hospitals aren't overwhelmed with a spike in cases.

Yeah it's shitty but it might keep a lot of people alive, especially anyone who needs intensive care in a hurry.

Look what happened when they let those infected people off that cruise ship. They should have been locked up for 2 weeks, there is no other answer.

If anyone has a better idea what is it?

Isolate the week, the elderly and the scared. They can stay inside for the year.

Then let the fit and healthy battle it out. Gaining immunity along the way. 

Not sure this is a better idea bufo. I like it better than beinG stuck inside though. :)

Mmmm I think the end result would still be a rapid spike in hospital admissions.

I think the numbers are looking good for Australia. Slowing peoples movements seems to be working with the infection rate coming down.

So many different angles with this problem.

We are coming into winter, imagine having to stay inside through summer.

:cuppa:  :pipe:

• Upvote 1