Coronavirus.

No more buying guns ,ammo,and booze.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Only if your a goose ^   :)

I remember a teacher in Highschool who used to be a police officer. Used talk to the local police about all the dumb kids that used to wag school and smoke weed. That was before we used to smoke cones at the basketball court.

News has a way of spreading in the community. If your a crim/bikie loud and proud on facebook even, you should take your own actions and behaviors into consideration before making assumptions about another person.

The police aren't stupid, especially not when it's their bread and butter to figure out who is a crim in society. Fortunately for them, half the time they stick out like dog balls.

If you do business over the phone, internet and facebook. Your a fool in my eyes and should be pinched for stupidity.

• Upvote 1

If it turns out this was no accident and a planned attack on economy

Do you think there might be plenty more out there with the virus in a test tube , just when you think it's over outbreaks will occur in different areas once considered safe

NSW has become China in 3 weeks , what's it's gonna be like in another 3

NSW has systematically taken all of our civil liberties and thrown them in the bin

Police patrolling parks not roads

Not exactly sure how that relates to my post.

I was referring to the gov stoping people buying guns and ammo. And now a restriction on alcohol as apparently domestic violence numbers have increased.

I think they don't want people armed Incase shit really hits the fan.

Only if your a goose ^ :)

I remember a teacher in Highschool who used to be a police officer. Used talk to the local police about all the dumb kids that used to wag school and smoke weed. That was before we used to smoke cones at the basketball court.

News has a way of spreading in the community. If your a crim/bikie loud and proud on facebook even, you should take your own actions and behaviors into consideration before making assumptions about another person.

The police aren't stupid, especially not when it's their bread and butter to figure out who is a crim in society. Fortunately for them, half the time they stick out like dog balls.

If you do business over the phone, internet and facebook. Your a fool in my eyes and should be pinched for stupidity.

Sorry goat

Apparently you are allowed to go fishing ,but only if you going to eat fish

That's the problem no one really knows wtf is going on

90 days chimoen tells me this morning

My insists she can still go see our daughters and grandkids for Easter

I don't know if she can , I know I can't because that's 2 right

Does any body really know ?

nothing last forever.

we've done a pretty shit job at being the super power anyway. not that China would do any better. they won't last forever either

Starting to look pretty clear

This is a attack on the economy of Europe,U,S and to a lesser extent countries like Australia

They already own enough of Australia as it is

Trump virtually declared war on China with his tariffs and protective measures for U.S. technology

The virus looks like it's going to hang around just long enough to outlast any stimulus packages to be depleted

Lets face it ,sooner or later they won't have to money to keep going

Big business will have no choice other than to sell to recover some of their losses

These will be a massive shift in h0w the world economy will run in the future

Don't he surprised to see soldiers separating suburbs from each other soon ,really they will be there to c0ntrol you not protect you

They are already gathering in large numbers at the army base near us

Lots of trucks in ,empty out

Choppers constantly flying perimeter

Won't be long and you're going to think you are in a movie set

Nothing is coming out of china , where's our Mars mate?

Soon no person will be allowed to leave their homes

The army will be delivering meals

Australia already has such a plan ,don't think it's not possible

Bet you never thought you would see this either

The virus is the least of our problems

But the cause of our dilemma