Coronavirus.

Army task forces , unprecedented tracking of ppl

Alcohol restrictions

Measures to slowly wean us off these western evils ?

Government effectively owns parts of companies they help out now

Easy way to buy in , what happens if the government collapses ?

Who then will own all of our resources?

China has lifted bans in wuhan, are you serious?

Who's going to be ready to help resupply these countries where infra structure has already failed

Test run 12 yrs ago , just to see what reactions the western governments would take

Stimulus packages ,sound familiar

Now the Chinese have a model

All they had to do was work out how long it would take b4 us, Europe, U.S. etc took till the government couldn't sustain the packages and they in turn collapsed

Meth addicts etc have already jumped the home violence statistics showing a major spike in these crimes

One might think we are living in China now

2 ppl in gatherings ,society can't organise against it's depresses

China ,Russia and South Korea have successfully employed these tactics to control their ppl

I hope I'm wrong , even some of the analysts are now starting to think that the devastion of our economy will be far worse than the virus ,another episode would surely destroy us

We going to be paying this off for a long, long time

Higher taxes will only be the syart

Lots are coming to the conclusion that this is indeed a economical attack that the western world can not continue to battle

once these measures are in place it's going to be a lot harder to get them removed

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'm sure all these new laws given to police, army will be lifted and reversed once corona has gone because us Aussie's will fight for our freedom as it once was and I don't think the government would like a civil war if they don't put things back like it used to be.

If muppets that might have corona don't self isolate as been told like well then yer ankle bracelet them and contain them as need be I say.

I'm more concerned about the use of drones they have now keeping an eye on people so they don't mass gather but this will go further now as police now have these new drones and will they use it on us to spy after Cv19 fks off?

Yep OMD j7st like they gave us back the 3x3 fuel levy

How gst would make products cheaper?

Can't have a revolution in groups of 2

Inherent monitoring has significantly been increased

4 weeks in , you can't buy meat let alone toilet paper or hygiene products

Limits on all goods you can get

No need for breath testing , So o you won't be able test positive any way

Self suppliers of weed and beer etc could find them selves targets of thieves and the government

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app