Coronavirus.

"Damn, they are talking about stage 3 lockdown now and will probably be implemented some time today.

Complete lock down is coming." OMD

"If they got anything between the ear'ole's. They'd heed the advice of other world leaders where the carona's have cut loose.." Indy

Agreed OMD and Indy. I said this the other day...

As unpalatable as it all seems here today, 'Case C' is the only answer.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-21/coronavirus-the-case-for-endgame-c-stop-almost-everything/12077096

But my bet is that there is no way our govt will even want to contemplate 'Case C' until it's all too late. They're all too reactive rather than proactive. Too worried about the $$$$$$. If we don't act there won't be a $ to worry about. The WHO did warn the world, but who was listening?? Singapore?? they're about the only country flattening the curve so far.

To get ahead of it all we NEED to be proactive, not wait until the mighty USA tells all us what to do. We followed them to get to this point and look how well that's been managed. We need to get ahead of the curve.

Merl1n

But our govt waited and waited and now we'll pay the consequences of doing so. Good onya ScoMo.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1

Pull ya head in Pedro or stop pulling something else.

It wouldn't matter who was running the show, if either of them carried on like this I'd be commenting, it's just that you're mob are being critisized that you disagree.

Its got sweet fuck all to do with Liberal vs Labor. They are the govt of the time and they are putting the $$$$ ahead of the people and that will be their/our down fall.

The government were advised by the WHO of the best course of action and they chose to ignore it, because they know better. Well, that's worked out for them, eh?

Liberal or Labor has got SFA to do with any of this, so as per normal Pedro, you just continue....

• Upvote 3

Anyone front line had to do online training last week for covid19.

They wouldnt have made it mandatory unless they where planning something big.

Just waiting on having to show it now to be able to take an oldie showing or to the doctors.

Even going into Coles they have given special hours now.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Whatever lefty

Have never seen you have a go at the Labour party(for anything) even tho they haven't legalised pot, its a state issue not a federal one @ merl1n, why doesn't DAN from Vic legalise it ? 

I hang shit on both sides if you care to notice, hang lots of shit on Turdball and Scotty from marketing because they are a pair of flogs

wouldn't vote for any of them, but thank fuck that the useless labour party of fuckwits are not running the show ATM

It will be all over soon enough anyway, and we(Australia) will be still fucked, and in shit loads more debt 

:pokey:

Labor aren't in control neither in this state nor Federally, so what Labor does or doesn't do has pretty much sweet fuck all to do with it all

And like I said "...if either of them carried on like this I'd be commenting..."

The Feds hold the keys to canna legalization nationally and here, today, that's the Liberal Party. So your self opinionated view of commie (or fascist) has SFA to do with it all.

They have to do the right thing by the people, not by the bankers or BIG business and presently they are falling well short of community expectations and this attitude of 'Ohh it's the states, it's a state issue...' is bullshit. It's a health issue, it doesn't matter which state you are in. 

"It will be all over soon enough anyway" Well, we hope so but a bit more decisive action is needed to have ANY confidence in the govt.

• Upvote 1