Coronavirus.

There maybe a clause if you willing to have people there in isolation. States are looking for places now to put people who need self isolation but cant stay at home or refuse to isolate voluntarily that way authorities can monitor 1 area.

With you being in the country, having existing facilities available the health department would certainly consider it.

You would even be able to employ more locals to help provide meals and clean.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Yer na if you have corona I have the cure here, its a 12gage shell and will coast you $2.50 and it will be painless I promise and comes with a money back guarantee lol

And these old folk here took me in and treated me like a local when I came 21+ years ago and made me feel welcome, its at least I can do for them and will mow a few of their lawns just for something to do..

Love having a joint and beer with them listing to old stories about their life and this town, its awesome :)

• Upvote 1

We keep in touch with a Dutch family that moved from Brissie to Townsville last year.

The father has caught covid19 while back in Holland visiting family. He has recently been admitted to hospital.  Day 8 has him take a turn for the worse.

4 days of fever over 40. Difficulty breathing. 

He would be in his mid to late forties. Young children. Not overweight. No conditions.