Coronavirus.

When I was a young "dole bludger" I used to work 6 days a week 

got casual work of the CES(government), they didn't count casual as real work so you still got ya dole check 

not all dole bludgers bludge lol

we will all Aussie battlers now, working or not, someone has to pay back the $700,000,000,000 the government borrowed to keep us afloat 

When I was a young "dole bludger" I used to work 6 days a week 

got casual work of the CES(government), they didn't count casual as real work so you still got ya dole check 

not all dole bludgers bludge lol

we will all Aussie battlers now, working or not, someone has to pay back the $700,000,000,000 the government borrowed to keep us afloat 

So you had plenty of paid work but you still stuck ya hand out for gov money? Can you see the irony in you labeling others as bludgers?

• Upvote 2

I will make up as much free stuff as I can...I'm a Benevolent Capitalist!

They do exist...I have a stack of 555 Timer Integrated circuits...I will make as many Boards as I can and dish them out.

Not sure how I can do that yet..and I still have to get it to work..