Coronavirus.

The numbers are flawed.

There are likely many more people infected than is reported.  So the mortality rate will appear much higher than it actually is. 

Good point.

That's still a lot of dead people though.

Like, I'll stand on my head in the corner if it helps but slowing peoples movements down makes sense. Hong Kong and Singapore are good examples.

Dr Norman Swan YES FROM THE ABC was saying that if the government doesn't act right now we will be in the same spot as Italy, in 2 weeks.

That's why Sco Mo cracked it, after seeing all the people at Bondi.  Good on him.

N.R.L. and the GayF.L. both need slapping for playing, talking about shit leadership, boooooooooo

AGREED.

The govt was told, but didn't act.

Yet the WHO warned nations all over the world to prepare and the footy players went 'Nahh, not us. We'll be right...' Scomo was on national TV on Thursday telling everyone "I'm going to the NRL football on Saturday..." and 

Then by Friday afternoon Scomo changed his mind, but I didn't see that flashed all over the news like the 'I'm going...' statement.

"....talking about shit leadership..." yea, real shit leadership. But when your No.1 ticket holder says 'YEA', all the sheeple are bound to follow. Then he goes ape shit about Bondi??? Now there's a double standard for ya.

That's a perfect example of a Hypocrite. But then he is a politician, so that's normal.

• Upvote 1

The death rate is less than 1%...PROVIDED your hospitals can cope. We locked down 2 weeks too late.

2 weeks from now we will be like Spain...Australia's infrastructure has been sadly lacking for over 2 decades now.

We will be load shedding ICU's and letting the 60 and older die.

It didn't have to be this way. You just watch Sydney become a Hospital War Zone in less than 2 weeks.

It takes this type of behaviour to stop the spread...Good luck with that in Australia

Hope to spend most of the day working on my homemade Ventilator..Will get some info up soon.

Solonoid valves will be the biggest problem if you want to make one.

They are used on Airbag systems on high end Caravans etc

Here is a shot of the Manifold assembly I used on my Landcrusier Rear Air bag system.

post-20575-0-36094300-1585001746_thumb.jpg