Coronavirus.

Ok I've been busy designing my own Ventitlator using 555 timer circuit...2X solonoid valves...Air Compressor storage tank.

Our Hospitals will NOT have enough Ventilators in 3 weeks time.

Real busy..I will try and get the design up on youtube if I can.

I also bought an O2 Generator off Flee Bay

The time to buy a freezer was 2 weeks ago...Yes I have always been 2 weeks ahead of this thing

DO NOT RELY ON THE GOVERNMENT. WE WILL COP IT WORSE THAN ITALY

I’m all for a bit of prep.

Might have to push that air through a regulator.  Wouldn’t want to pop a lung. lol.

We have the jump on Italy Buzzo. They are packed in a little tighter than we are. Not to mention their touchy feely nature. 

Denmark is one of the better countries to follow. We seem to be handling it similar to those guys re timings/closures etc. 

Sth Korea another. 

Post a pick of your machine. :)

So who's going to keep your kids home

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I’m not sure. We might start from tomorrow.

The premier has said schools to remain open, but to keep our children home if we can.

Im guessing  this is so the essential workforce can do their job instead of staying at home looking after kids?

Teachers feeling scared in the workplace is no good either. Less children at school the better perhaps?

slowly talking myself into it.

Did he, what about the states, wasn't it there responsibility ?

Was a lot of stnuc on holidays at the time, Dan the commie from Vic, the mole from QLD was on a cruise, the NSW emergency services minister 

no blame for any of them ?

Sco Mo is a fuckwit, but not to blame for the fires, you can blame him for not shutting down overseas stnuc from coming in quick enough tho

Australia is FUCKED, debt = destruction 

Hi Pedro

I think so, it was also the NSW premieor aka Koala Killer

"In April and September this year, Greg Mullins, the former Commissioner of Fire and Rescue NSW wrote to Scott Morrison, representing 22 former fire and safety chiefs, who wanted to speak to him about their concern of climate change and the “catastrophic extreme weather events putting lives, properties and livelihoods at greater risk”, hoping to speak to the PM “within three months”."

True Pedro Scomo was too slow to close the borders, when we are lucky here since we are an island.

I can see the great depression will be back :( i believe we are for very tough times