Even your LEDs ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Gonna turn them into nightlights for calming sleeping infants.

Yep and measure your exhaust fans in horsepower

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'm actually replacing my exhaust fan with one of the new holden motors. Intake from inside tent exhaust to outside and combustion will kill all odours. No noise either, we're not talking v8 anymore after all...

Good stuff, you blokes are starting to talk a bit of sense at last

Echoing antiquated bullshit and talking sense are not the same thing.
  • Upvote 2

I don't know enough about lighting to go looking into this, but whilst at the Adelaide expo last weekend I had a chat with a lady at the XED hydro lighting stall, and she made some decent claims about how their lights compared to others. Would be good for the light gurus to check this out and see what they Think. They do have a website but I couldn't find a great deal of info on there. The lady claimed that their 200w light compared to 600w hps, and their 400w de compared to 1000w hps! Low temps, longer life.. rah rah rah...

She did make a good sales pitch, but yeah something for people to check out and see if these claims are even close to being true.

www.xedhydrolighting.com.au