Ok ive decided to go indoors or my wife has decided to let me grow indoors much to my surprise. Now i know absolutely fuck all about lightning as ive only ever grown outside. Im going to buy a 1.2 x 2.4 tent. Question is what lighting should i use. Im not really bias either way. I like HPS for the colder months but i like LED for the warmer months.

Ive been doin some reading about life span of each light and some say there LEDs last for up 50k hours now that sounds like total bullshit to me but i really dont know as others say like shitty mars that their lights loose 5% a year in efficiency not that i would buy one. Ive also read some HPS only have a life span of 1000 hours.

Also what brands are good and which ones should i avoid. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks all.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I just first hand info from people who actually have used these products first hand.

Im usually decisive as fuck but i honestly know fuck all about lights. If im guna spend 2k on 2 lights or maybe more for decent LEDs i wanna make sure they going to last a while. Just tell me the best brands for each and ill go from there.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app