Not the right thread I know, but I asked aussie canna what was up with their website as it has been inactive for some time. They said they had dramas and it was making it hard for them to operate.

They did say that they will probably go to a phone order system... what's everyones thoughts on That?

Sounds bodgie as fck

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input monk. One of her major selling points was the temps. They had four tents set up side by side. I walked over and did the back of hand test, I couldn't notice the diff between their 200 and the 600 hps, upon reading their thermometers.. the hps was a whole 3 degrees higher

Thanks for the input monk. One of her major selling points was the temps. They had four tents set up side by side. I walked over and did the back of hand test, I couldn't notice the diff between their 200 and the 600 hps, upon reading their thermometers.. the hps was a whole 3 degrees higher

lol

yeah that's some new technology being labelled XED, I am wondering if it is some Xenon technology. I've never come across anything Xenon since the 80's at a strip club, but hey anythings possible. Plasma globes have no filament in them and run fucking hot, I mean seriously hot. Only people I know that use plasma are coral reef propagators for the marine aquarium industry

i'm no lighting expert but possibly the diff you saw ozzy was old tech son-t vs new tech gavita , single ended / double ended for instance 

there's prob not a great deal of diff between one brand & the next these days when talking only hid's , possibly manufacturing differences ( longevity )

i think the lamps are the biggest diff assuming all digital ballasts are being used 

bit like the game of golf , they say the biggest change to the tech of the game was golf ball design & manufacture   

• Upvote 1