List of Australian Organic NoTill Amendments and Components

thanks itchy and DNG ... that should do the trick.:)

sorry mate ... it wasn't RC., it was Inthewoods ...

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/81186-blumat-easy/page-2?hl=classic

These are what I use.
https://www.eurolux-australia.com.au/blumat-self-watering-systems/indoor-balcony-potted-plants

And the maxi in my biggest pot. I put it almost at the outter rim and my seedling off center on the opposite side so the roots cross the pot as they grow towards it rather than going straight down or root bound straight away. Gives you more time before repotting and saves the roots from sitting in soggy bottom soil.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'd be asking them where it's sourced. But it's probably good stuff.

The stuff I sell is from PLANC and is certified organic for agriculture. Also comes with certificate of analysis which includes heavy metals and pathogens etc. It also explicitly States that it is produced a from the leftover seed waste after oil production.

• Upvote 1

I'll add to the Biochar source... hit up Charman Biochar. Trevor seriously knows his stuff and is by far the most high quality biochar I've found in Australia. Extremely consistent product, made with walnut shells. 

I hope their product is better than their website.

I can't find pricing and the last update I can see is 2014.

I'm obviously new to this style of growing, and have ordered a bag of horticultural biochar from Green Man Char and initial impressions of the product and service are pretty good. Is it a good biochar? can't compare it to anything else as its only one I have used, but their product seems to match up with the description visually, I was also interested in their Charcoal for my smokers, which I will be testing a bag of that very soon. They wood vinegar they sell has caught my interest, but in the description it seems it is just some form of bong water (capturing of the smoke in their charring process)

I'm obviously new to this style of growing, and have ordered a bag of horticultural biochar from Green Man Char and initial impressions of the product and service are pretty good. Is it a good biochar? can't compare it to anything else as its only one I have used, but their product seems to match up with the description visually, I was also interested in their Charcoal for my smokers, which I will be testing a bag of that very soon. They wood vinegar they sell has caught my interest, but in the description it seems it is just some form of bong water (capturing of the smoke in their charring process)

i had never heard of wood vinegar b4 

Wood vinegar is a byproduct from charcoal production. It is a liquid generated from the gas and combustion of fresh wood burning in airless condition. When the gas is cooled, it condenses into liquid. Raw wood vinegar has more than 200 chemicals, such as acetic acid, formaldehyde, ethyl-valerate, methanol, tar, etc. Wood vinegar improves soil quality, eliminates pests and controls plant growth, but is slightly toxic to fish and very toxic to plants if too much is applied. It accelerates the growth of roots, stems, tubers, leaves, flowers, and fruit. In certain cases, it may hold back plant growth if the wood vinegar is applied at different volumes. A study shows that after applying wood vinegar in an orchard, fruit trees produce increased amounts of fruit. Wood vinegar is safe to living matters in the food chain, especially, insects that help pollinate plants.

Wood vinegar is made from burning fresh wood in a charcoal kiln, made from a 200-liter oil drum and 120-cm-tall concrete chimney with a 4-inch diameter. The kiln contains 63-83 kg of fresh wood. Wood good for vinegar must have a heartwood.

c & p from google search here http://www.fftc.agnet.org/library.php?func=view&style=type&id=20110720153306

question , what if it's made from trees that have been pesticide sprayed with a systemic pesticide

again i know nothing about wood vinegar so that could be a very dumb question