Auto growers Anonymous

post-60532-0-18194900-1543747103_thumb.jpgI just got sent a whole heap , I have grown some of the lowryder's before a long time back , I will be interested to see how the new ones go , my interest is in the stealth of size and speed .

All Auto's

Got some Tao mix x2 Auto reg 

Dinamed CBD Auto fem

Short rider Auto fem

Blue Cheese Auto fem

Blueberry bliss Auto fem

Solidol CBD Auto fem

Cookie Monster Auto Fem

And two interesting ones not Auto's but Mmm I will cross them 

Candida (CD-1)

The flagship strain from Medical Marijuana Genetics, Candida (CD-1), meaning Bright Light in Latin, offers a 20:1 CBD:THC ratio, the highest ever count of a CBD-rich phenotype in Europe

And Master Hemp - CBD-THC ratio average of 32:1, good yields and wide terpene range

Big sucker over 3m nice colours to , want to make some back crosses into my lines 

Master Hemp - the pic is of the master hemp 

Edited by cardrona
  • Upvote 1

All good looking Grows everyone.

Biggest mistake with Auto's most people make is not feeding them enough from day 1.

There are 5 of them in this 1 pot, and they are only 13 Days old..Feed at 1.6 EC from 1 week old.

Feed em Heaps and stacks of light!!!!

post-20575-0-03563000-1543752237_thumb.jpg

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 1

Great thread, & good timing too as I took advantage of Seedsman’s Halloween sale and scored a stack of freebie autos.

My plan is to stick them in the tent once the peak of summer is over, just before my winter grow. Maybe start them in March to harvest end of May

Cheers everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

The best Rud Indica I did in a pot went nearly 4 oz, but generally they were scanty in the harvest department.

4oz ain't bad... that means in a square metre yield will be well over a pound. My average auto, not including freaky big ones I've had, produces 2oz... i fit 9 in a square meter and always get a lb plus. I get that seed costs are higher but seed production isn't hard to do yourself once you find the right strain.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app