Auto growers Anonymous

I grew a 00 seeds northern lights auto before in Coco.

Beginners luck, it went well. Was maybe 7-800mm. 2oz I think. Was sticky. Nice smoke, not very strong.

It is annoying how sensitive they can be.

Have had a few auto fails since.

Smoking some Mephisto 24k right now. Coco. Very tasty, a bit too dry but still some resin. A small strain anyway, mistakes were made.

Drying a Ripley's og atm and, nice big cola bout a foot long.

It's probably the best one, had a few sativa like structure that never filled out, kinda foxtailing now.

Did a heap of autos in 4-8l pots, not ideal but a great soil test. I was almost more interested in how the soils went as I had a few mixes in there.

Trying to do things right, big pots with good living soil outdoors. Maybe blumats too. They are mixed up and mulched, seeds cracked in water and planted into a plug of peat. Strains are;

Sumo White Cheese

Mephisto Ripley's S1

Auto seeds Gorilla Glue

Big head seeds Trippy gorilla

That big head one supposed to be 28% THC if breeders are to be believed!

I have some infected bone that can't be operated on, I take the pills to beat the infection once it enters my bloodstream but I don't take anything for the pain. I have been down the oxidation condone prescribed road and don't like it.

Hence. I like a heavy narcotic smoke. Trippy gorilla was pointed out to me. Could do the trick. I smoke about half Oz a week. Joints. Mixed with dirty tobacco. 50\50 but better flower is easier on the throat.

Anyway, these autos are in about 30l of real good soil so hoping for some success.

I have a few photos going too.

Beginner won't make the mistake of flipping too late with an auto.

I defo feel less stress with photo seeds or seedlings, pot up whenever etc, lot to be said for that, can set an auto back real fast.

Beginners luck, it went well. Was maybe 7-800mm. 2oz I think. Was sticky. Nice smoke, not very strong.

Smoking some Mephisto 24k right now. Coco. Very tasty, a bit too dry but still some resin. A small strain anyway, mistakes were made.

It's probably the best one, had a few sativa like structure that never filled out, kinda foxtailing now.

Did a heap of autos in 4-8l pots, not ideal but a great soil test. I was almost more interested in how the soils went as I had a few mixes in there.

Trying to do things right, big pots with good living soil outdoors. Maybe blumats too. They are mixed up and mulched, seeds cracked in water and planted into a plug of peat. Strains are;

Sumo White Cheese

Mephisto Ripley's S1

Auto seeds Gorilla Glue

I have some infected bone that can't be operated on, I take the pills to beat the infection once it enters my bloodstream but I don't take anything for the pain. I have been down the oxidation condone prescribed road and don't like it.

Hence. I like a heavy narcotic smoke. Trippy gorilla was pointed out to me. Could do the trick. I smoke about half Oz a week. Joints. Mixed with dirty tobacco. 50\50 but better flower is easier on the throat.

Anyway, these autos are in about 30l of real good soil so hoping for some success.

I defo feel less stress with photo seeds or seedlings, pot up whenever etc, lot to be said for that, can set an auto back real fast.

Sounds like they’ll be good in the big pots [emoji108] [emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sumo White Cheese

Mephisto Ripley's S1

Auto seeds Gorilla Glue

Ive been thinking of trying Ace and mephisto ya got any pics of ya plants.

Should give these a try man, apparantly heavy smoke. I have some in im flipping this week will let you know how they go. https://www.southernstarseeds.net/gg-allin

Sumo White Cheese

Mephisto Ripley's S1

Auto seeds Gorilla Glue

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Here you go porky

Cheers papa, have been meaning to have a proper look at ss.

Righto, I will get the excuses out of the way first shall I?

These pics are not really a good show of the genetics, I broke every rule in the book.

Environmental problems at the start really hurting, new set up. I couldn't be there much, etc etc etc.

Late potting up, transplanting soil into Coco, high temps, gnats, spider mites, frequent too long dry cycles too.

Small pots.

Pics are few weeks ago, only tried the 24k that was in 13l Coco. All Ripley's in 4l pots, some in 8l airport. None started in these pots either. So pushing shit uphill really so I'm not too unhappy. They did however beef up a bit more, have no pics of harvest but there seems one decent cola drying atm.

I'm really happy how the soil performed in the small media size.

There's a soil only small plant drying atm, can't wait to taste.

Soil into Coco plants had all kinds of issues too, ended up being the biggest. Root system better than I thought.

24k in Coco I totally missed the boat on root development.

Been a good learning experience. Photos already started in that space for next run.

Buzzo, Billy, and to all other Auto afficionados reading this, I can do better.

I'm on the organic Choo Choo Choof train now, wish me luck, I'll need it!

Peace out Auto Lovers!

post-59840-0-44671100-1543661874_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-45859600-1543661907_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-36909700-1543661933_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-12768500-1543661971_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-54746300-1543662058_thumb.jpg

Edited by Carbcon
  • Upvote 1

The big bushy ones at the back are the gg allin.

Here you go porky

These pics are not really a good show of the genetics, I broke every rule in the book.

Environmental problems at the start really hurting, new set up. I couldn't be there much, etc etc etc.

Late potting up, transplanting soil into Coco, high temps, gnats, spider mites, frequent too long dry cycles too.

Small pots.

Pics are few weeks ago, only tried the 24k that was in 13l Coco. All Ripley's in 4l pots, some in 8l airport. None started in these pots either. So pushing shit uphill really so I'm not too unhappy. They did however beef up a bit more, have no pics of harvest but there seems one decent cola drying atm.

Soil into Coco plants had all kinds of issues too, ended up being the biggest. Root system better than I thought.

Been a good learning experience. Photos already started in that space for next run.

Peace out Auto Lovers!

3a1e3a7efe9c52f6df697611088a3157.jpg

Autos=fast while waiting on photo strains[emoji16]. And yes I'm loving my Gelato Autos. Very greedy buggers in every way and like to be left alone.

Even blue kush (which hubby played around with a lot) still gave decent smoke. Not a lot but over a ounce is still better than buying.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Here you go porky

Small pots.

Peace out Auto Lovers!

The genetics must be ok. They look ok for all the shit you put the poor ladies through [emoji23] if the genetics were shit they would probably be dead [emoji16]

The big bushy ones at the back are the gg allin. 3a1e3a7efe9c52f6df697611088a3157.jpg

Nice work as usual papa. [emoji106]

Autos=fast while waiting on photo strains[emoji16]. And yes I'm loving my Gelato Autos. Very greedy buggers in every way and like to be left alone.

Even blue kush (which hubby played around with a lot) still gave decent smoke. Not a lot but over a ounce is still better than buying.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]