Auto growers Anonymous

you would think they could proof read the ramblings before going live... I mean, read this caption they wrote about Caveman seeds:

Over the past 12 to 14 months Caveman Seeds very quicly became the go name for good quality genetics and next level  customer service here in Australian market..

Ive had the pleasure of speaking with the owner personally and he never ceases to amaze me with the amount of research he puts into his work to ensure that he only provides the best quality genetics available in the market .

And this.... lol

Relatively new to the supply market old mate Bill over at Golden Nugget Genetics has spent his years perfecting the art of genetic development and stabilization. 

I know personally that he has something big in the works over the coming months and I couldn't think of a better way to introduce him to the emerging market than to share his name here with you all rite here in Domrerths.

Im not gonna tell yous what he has in the works yeah but definitely a name worth following within the genetcs industry

Umm these guys resell Billy. Matt has SAG but also has 420 which is pretty poor. Golden nugget have some F1 but the rest look like repackaged seeds man strains, or is that happy man... ?

Anyways mostly imported repackaged beans.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

As for the premium organics. Well I grow it. [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app