Auto growers Anonymous

This is my first run at autos.

I have my Bubble auto by female seeds

It's about 4 weeks old. No sign of flowering yet

And the baby is LSD 25 by fast buds. Only like 1 week old haha

Hoping it takes off like the bubble did.

All sitting in fabric pots (I think the are 15L) with my blend of soil.

Cheers

BB 31c0f2afacd974c8b69a8ffcad3ee293.jpg8a80ff47a7c355b3d9068d46cbb56a3c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Yeah I've been doing a little bit of wiring trying to get it to branch out more. Just didn't want to push it too far cause I've heard autos harden up much faster than photos and I'm scared of snapping shit haha

Looking good man, should lst that bubble man, start getting it to bush out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Cheers Billy!

Yeah bubble is doing awesome. Expecting it to show its first signed of flowering next week really. According to the breeder it averages 10 weeks total so probably more like 11-12 really ay? Haha

Fucken Sweet as BB. That bubble looks great :)

I've read that too .which is why I've been very careful with her. Pretty much letting her go and when a few of her lower branches get longer gently bending them down and out. That's all I'm doing for her

Hopefully she stays happy

Just be careful with lst on autos. I learnt. They can be very fussy depending on the strain. Doesn't take much to turn them hermie

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Yeh nice looking plants all, I decided to get into the auto's a bit more last year, done a couple little grows here and there never had much luck in 20lt buckets, didn't do too bad bad in a PC case (lol) so made the tub last season did 1 grow and was pretty happy with the results although 1 freebie (bloody skunk) only harvested a quarter but from 3 formula 1's dried up half an lb. I sure had probs this year getting seeds started but have my own guess what I done wrong so we'll see next time. The tub is also a plan B, like the Blueberry on the hill, never really took off like I had hoped, it's even in the same grow medium 600 ml deep and is no taller than the auto's and is 4 weeks older so plan B "good". Got seeds for another grow after this 1 so all good cause these girls seem happy as and haven't seen any more grubs on them either [emoji122] . 5 to midnight used to post his auto grows and the one's i saw were pretty damn good. So few pics now, first few of the Blueberry 3 months old and then plan B 2 months old

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

post-61073-154374326271_thumb.jpeg

post-61073-154374331244_thumb.jpeg

post-61073-154374339382_thumb.jpeg

post-61073-154374342664_thumb.jpeg

post-61073-15437434555_thumb.jpeg

post-61073-154374347914_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1