Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

So if its rust its a fungus that spreads mainly to the older fan leaves and i would get rid of those infected leaves and burn them with fire ( do not compost )

I wouldnt worry to much mate being 3 weeks odd left . Just get rid of them before it spreads.

Cheers mate,

I'll keep taking them off and will burn the fuckers as I do so haha

Glad to know the girls should hold out for the remaining 3 weeks though

Thanks heaps OMD

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If u have this now I would be on the lookout for mould which is caused by the high humidity low temps

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah we have had some real weird weather lately. Like 17 degree mornings, rain and then mid day the sun comes out and it ends up being 32 degrees and 80% humidity

I've been very worried about mould lately and have been checking everything constantly for it, but the girls are fucking big, it's hard to thoroughly check it all always

I've got them under the umbrella every time it's forcast to rain, but they have copped a bit of rain once or twice in the past two weeks. I've also used bud guard about two weeks ago in an attempt to prevent mould.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk