Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Teasing or tickling the roots of a plant refers to loosening pot-bound roots. Many plants we bring home from the nursery have been growing in the same pot for months. They look fine on top, but when you slide the plant out of its container, the roots are a circling, tangled next. Loosening the roots before planting in the ground will allow you to spread the roots out in all directions, so they will branch out in the soil and from a good foundation for the plant. This is a good planting technique for all plants, but it is crucial for plants that are pot bound. I ripped this of the google for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Teasing or tickling the roots of a plant refers to loosening pot-bound roots. Many plants we bring home from the nursery have been growing in the same pot for months. They look fine on top, but when you slide the plant out of its container, the roots are a circling, tangled next. Loosening the roots before planting in the ground will allow you to spread the roots out in all directions, so they will branch out in the soil and from a good foundation for the plant. This is a good planting technique for all plants, but it is crucial for plants that are pot bound. I ripped this of the google for ya.

Good for a plant in veg ,,his plant has started flowering ,id say in his case the less stress the better ,tickling or opening up the roots will push his plant closer to stress than just repotting.

And the air pots or whatever they are called that he has it in should have the root tips pruned ready to take off into new medium ,

Good for a plant in veg ,,his plant has started flowering ,id say in his case the less stress the better ,tickling or opening up the roots will push his plant closer to stress than just repotting.

And the air pots or whatever they are called that he has it in should have the root tips pruned ready to take off into new medium ,

That does make sense!

That's the whole point of these pots I believe

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah good point, still Air pots sounds like a load of bollocks to me if they were any good you probably wouldn’t be in this situation.

No risk no reward.

You do what you want bb. Different strokes for different folks. Either way you’ll be right.

Those air pots open up into a flat piece. If i was you BB i would go bye a 50lt or bigger and just plant it in the pot still in the air pot. Or just water it twice daily. The idea of those air pots is you can grow a far larger plant in a smaller pot. I use them but they need to be watered far more often.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Those air pots open up into a flat piece. If i was you BB i would go bye a 50lt or bigger and just plant it in the pot still in the air pot. Or just water it twice daily. The idea of those air pots is you can grow a far larger plant in a smaller pot. I use them but they need to be watered far more often.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah in the mean time I've upped the watering to twice daily and it's made a big difference. I'll keep monitoring it over the week and see if I can get my hands on a bigger pot by the weekend

Yeah in the mean time I've upped the watering to twice daily and it's made a big difference. I'll keep monitoring it over the week and see if I can get my hands on a bigger pot by the weekend

Bunnings sell 50L pots for about 10 or 15 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk