Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Whats Blue Power like?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

She's grown real well. No issues to complain of at all

She takes a feeding comfortably 3 times a week, hasn't missed a beat really. I gave her some real serious training at the start, which slowed her down a little, but she's kicked back harder than ever.

Haven't really seen what it's like when the humidity increases (bud rot etc, but time will tell)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

She's grown real well. No issues to complain of at all

She takes a feeding comfortably 3 times a week, hasn't missed a beat really. I gave her some real serious training at the start, which slowed her down a little, but she's kicked back harder than ever.

Haven't really seen what it's like when the humidity increases (bud rot etc, but time will tell)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well you certainly know how to grow pot! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Alrighty fellas, they are coming along very well.

Had some light drizzle lately so have been inspecting them heavily for mould but looking good so far.

Here are some trichome pics

First two are the Blue Power (Indica) they have been flowering for 6 weeks and 5 days. Recommended flowering time by breeder is 63 days (9 weeks)

Second two are the Jack Herer's (Sativa). Flowering for 5 weeks and 4 days. Recommended flowering time by breeder is 60 days (8.5 weeks)

I know, I've got quite a while to go still haha

Cheers

BB 397164cf32a454ff7a7c4d5657cb4b97.jpg91734e6c6e64432f851fdeb4801b9b3b.jpg576779f1bbd37aa81480ec3b8dee5681.jpg9345adfc639b554ce4f3bfbd2b225919.jpg

Edited by Beginner_bud