Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

Small pot with holes in it ,,dries out quick.

It's probably heat stress, ,,and the plant needs a drink.

I thought it might be heat stress too. The poor buggers have had a rough couple of days. I hope it's just that and not some.sort of fungus

Yeah I'm.now watering them twice a day (morning and night) cause in this heat they dry out very quickly

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Id agree with the serrated one... repot, let the roots search out the new space. More dirt = more water and nutes in the pot, more roots to absorb it. At the moment your pots are 75% full of roots leaving 25% space to carry water, if you double the size of your pots it's only 37.5% roots. More room for more water.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Id agree with the serrated one... repot, let the roots search out the new space. More dirt = more water and nutes in the pot, more roots to absorb it. At the moment your pots are 75% full of roots leaving 25% space to carry water, if you double the size of your pots it's only 37.5% roots. More room for more water.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah I get it, I'm just really afraid of reporting and fucking it up and then basically wrecking my harvest due to it. I've got a bigger fabric pot it can go into, but it's not THAT much bigger really. Maybe 10-15% bigger.

Go the bigger pot bb you’ll b right mate take ya time the plant will be root bound. I lay my pots over horizontally and carefully push on the sides to free up the soil then it will slide out.

I also free up the roots before I repot this helps the plant to reastablish it’s self and will recover faster in my experience.

I recon still about 4 or 5 weeks left of flower time, get the biggest pot u can or even better get that lady into the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Go the bigger pot bb you’ll b right mate take ya time the plant will be root bound. I lay my pots over horizontally and carefully push on the sides to free up the soil then it will slide out.

I also free up the roots before I repot this helps the plant to reastablish it’s self and will recover faster in my experience.

I recon still about 4 or 5 weeks left of flower time, get the biggest pot u can or even better get that lady into the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks Gazza,

Alright, I'll see what I can do this weekend. I'm pretty sure I've got a bigger fabric pot tucked away in the garage. I'll check it out tonight.

When you said you loosen the roots, do you mean you just brush the bottom and sides to open them up?

Cheers

BB