Parliamentary Petition to Legalise Recreational Cannabis

lol lol lol all the $ raised, will be stolen off someone else who would spend it, no black market and the economy suffers greatly

the gov ends up borrowing $ to keep us a float, like now,(to many honest people demanding receipts lol), fuck giving them more $ to waste, they get to much already

we are way better custodians of $ then the governments are, and spend it far more wisely

Better off with a petition to ban the fuckers(governments)  

lol lol lol all the $ raised, will be stolen off someone else who would spend it, no black market and the economy suffers greatly

the gov ends up borrowing $ to keep us a float, like now,(to many honest people demanding receipts lol), fuck giving them more $ to waste, they get to much already

we are way better custodians of $ then the governments are, and spend it far more wisely

Better off with a petition to ban the fuckers(governments)  

I actually agree to an extent Pedro lol though I'm sick of hiding in the shadows. I want to be able to grow without risk of criminal record (I need police clearance checks, I like to travel overseas occasionally). I want to be able to walk into a shop and buy a small bag of something different because maybe its a friday and I want to try some bud I've never tried before lol. Maybe some hash. I'm tired of buying an oz of fuck knows what grown by fuck knows who from some bloke who I do not really trust, and at a time or place of their convenience not mine. Pot in Cali and Colorado now comes with a full cannabinoid profile and a list of any pesticides or other substances detected. Thats what I would like to see :P

Edited by bloodshot_eyes

Yeah over here in Nz they finally said they will have a referendum and they are hoping late next year but will have to see what they can promise they believe the question on the referendum is the part they do not know. The biggest thing that grinds my gears is meth is more readily available in Nz then cannabis nowadays. They done a recent study and found 43% of people can get meth with 20mins where only I think 19% could get cannabis. These are scary numbers although it has been like this for a few years now but the government finally has done stats to figure this out. I would back any decriminalization the problem is I feel personally with drugs is not the drugs themselves but the education around them. Education not prohibition

Every drug apart from Mary Jane fucks your life up, turns a lot of people into dirty thieving lying stnuc , the MJ fucks up some people as well

why the fuck would you legalize and tax any of it, unless you where a money hungry tnuc with no morals or care for your fellow man(the government)

if you want to use any drugs, go for it, its a free country, don't expect anyone else to pick up the pieces or pay for you to do it

that is bullshit, you make the bed you lie in the fucker

fucking Greens want to fill you full of drugs, and get everyone else to pay for your rehabilitation, when it all goes to shit. fucking dickheads 

drugs are bad don't do them, unless you can handle the shit that comes with it

lol lol lol not aimed at anyone, just another piece of top notch bullshit from pedro productions 

• Upvote 1

Every drug apart from Mary Jane fucks your life up, turns a lot of people into dirty thieving lying stnuc , the MJ fucks up some people as well

why the fuck would you legalize and tax any of it, unless you where a money hungry tnuc with no morals or care for your fellow man(the government)

if you want to use any drugs, go for it, its a free country, don't expect anyone else to pick up the pieces or pay for you to do it

that is bullshit, you make the bed you lie in the fucker

fucking Greens want to fill you full of drugs, and get everyone else to pay for your rehabilitation, when it all goes to shit. fucking dickheads

drugs are bad don't do them, unless you can handle the shit that comes with it

lol lol lol not aimed at anyone, just another piece of top notch bullshit from pedro productions

[emoji23] perdo and only 10500 petition thought it would be more by now

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

[emoji23] perdo and only 10500 petition thought it would be more by now

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

10900 now but its slowing down. Like I said previous page, I mention it to people and they haven't hear of it so the word is not spreading effectively. Tell you friends and tell them to tell theirs, its all we can do.

Yeah over here in Nz they finally said they will have a referendum and they are hoping late next year but will have to see what they can promise they believe the question on the referendum is the part they do not know. The biggest thing that grinds my gears is meth is more readily available in Nz then cannabis nowadays. They done a recent study and found 43% of people can get meth with 20mins where only I think 19% could get cannabis. These are scary numbers although it has been like this for a few years now but the government finally has done stats to figure this out. I would back any decriminalization the problem is I feel personally with drugs is not the drugs themselves but the education around them. Education not prohibition

I wish you guys luck with the referendum, if it passes it will definitely help our case over here. And if all else fails I'll just move over the ditch lol (probably with quite a few other aussies) I could see myself in NZ much better than the US (too many yanks) or canada (too cold). 

Its the same here, I have been having a harder time than ever getting my hands on weed, seems like its such a hassle to get hold of and its like people cant be arsed selling it anymore, yet meth market is pumping like never before...

• Upvote 1

• Oz unpinned this topic