• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Please would you Like my legalisation page on Facebook?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

LegaliseGuy

LegaliseGuy

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hi everyone,

I have started a Facebook Page designed to increase support for legalising cannabis in Australia.

On this page I have been posting graphics that I have developed, with statistics and other information about legalisation.  The idea is that as these graphics are seen and shared, more people will become informed about legalisation and start supporting it.

The number of Likes on my page is now up to 820., however I am hoping to increasing this to over 1,000.  After this milestone I hope to contact some companies to gain some financial donations to promote the page, and further spread the message.

If anyone reading this would Like my page, I would really appreciate it.  I genuinely do believe that every Like would help spread the message in a small way, and bring us a step closer to legalisation.

The link to my page is as follows:  https://www.facebook...huanaAustralia/

Thank you so much and I hope you are having a great day! :)

Regards,

Conrad

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates

Good luck ;)

Attached Files

RobertsKane

RobertsKane

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational

Hi, I wanted to create such a page on instagram and I was blocked and still don't know why.

StevenGrant

StevenGrant

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:

I had the same situation. When Instagram blocked my page, I was very upset, because I put a lot of effort into it to make it interesting for readers. Well, I was promoting my page and spent all my free time on it. I also learned how to buy Instagram followers to make my page successful. And you can imagine how disappointed I was to find out that I lost access to my page. I wrote to technical support and I was lucky, because after 2 weeks I got the rights to my page back. I advise you to do the same, perhaps it will give some result.

RobertsKane

RobertsKane

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational

I had the same situation. When Instagram blocked my page, I was very upset, because I put a lot of effort into it to make it interesting for readers. Well, I was promoting my page and spent all my free time on it. I also learned how to buy Instagram followers to make my page successful. And you can imagine how disappointed I was to find out that I lost access to my page. I wrote to technical support and I was lucky, because after 2 weeks I got the rights to my page back. I advise you to do the same, perhaps it will give some result.

Ok, I'll try writing to technical support. Thank you for your advice.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.