Please would you Like my legalisation page on Facebook?

Hi everyone,

I have started a Facebook Page designed to increase support for legalising cannabis in Australia.

On this page I have been posting graphics that I have developed, with statistics and other information about legalisation.  The idea is that as these graphics are seen and shared, more people will become informed about legalisation and start supporting it.

The number of Likes on my page is now up to 820., however I am hoping to increasing this to over 1,000.  After this milestone I hope to contact some companies to gain some financial donations to promote the page, and further spread the message.

If anyone reading this would Like my page, I would really appreciate it.  I genuinely do believe that every Like would help spread the message in a small way, and bring us a step closer to legalisation.

The link to my page is as follows:  https://www.facebook.com/LegaliseMarihuanaAustralia/

Thank you so much and I hope you are having a great day! :)

Regards,

Conrad

• Upvote 3

I had the same situation. When Instagram blocked my page, I was very upset, because I put a lot of effort into it to make it interesting for readers. Well, I was promoting my page and spent all my free time on it. I also learned how to buy Instagram followers to make my page successful. And you can imagine how disappointed I was to find out that I lost access to my page. I wrote to technical support and I was lucky, because after 2 weeks I got the rights to my page back. I advise you to do the same, perhaps it will give some result.

I had the same situation. When Instagram blocked my page, I was very upset, because I put a lot of effort into it to make it interesting for readers. Well, I was promoting my page and spent all my free time on it. I also learned how to buy Instagram followers to make my page successful. And you can imagine how disappointed I was to find out that I lost access to my page. I wrote to technical support and I was lucky, because after 2 weeks I got the rights to my page back. I advise you to do the same, perhaps it will give some result.

Ok, I'll try writing to technical support. Thank you for your advice.