Help please, new plants have taken a turn...

No nothing to but plant in

U don’t want the soil saturated but not dry either, water when required, medium is dry, then a little round the edges

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Cheers micmac, I think I'm set for round 2, just gotta wait for the new stuff to get here and I'll start a grow diary, thanks again [emoji1]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’m sure it’s not the best medium, but u can be very successful with it, most of the problems I’ve seen regarding coco ids the lack of equipment n the knowledge how to use them correctly

Or they simply used the wrong coco without treating it first

Coco is also good medium to hone your skills n understand the plants requirements at different stages

Surely a bit of experience is necessary b4 u go straight to perlite n vermiculite

The reason I suggest coco specific nutes is because that’s what works for me although I’ve used non specific nutes with similar results

And just to throw it out there a bag of perlite or a bag of vermiculite is dearer than coco/perlite

Could be an incentive to push those products, I only bring this up because it has been mentioned about the price of coco and the push to sell it a few yrs back

At the end of the day u need to find something u can manage and be successful in your attempts, doesn’t mattter whether it’s coco, perlite, soil or dwc

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I use it because it's forgiving. Often I can't tend to my plants regularly and it's at short notice. I know they'll be in good shape even if I don't water for a couple of days.

I'm guessing if I had anything else besides soil that a lot could go wrong in those couple of days. Not so with coco I've found.

For me it was a good transition from soil.

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app