Help please, new plants have taken a turn...

Hello everyone, I have just popped 2x white widow, 1x AK 47 and 1x bubblegum; 1x white widow and 1 x AK 47 have already died soon after sprouting. The AKs seed wouldn't come off and it smothered it, I attempted removal but it was to late, and the white widow shot it's tap root out the top of the medium, and germinated upside down, again it was to Lahore before I knew what had happened. all were from ILGM. This is my first attempt and I seem to be hitting an issue. I'm using coco ilas the medium, it was thoroughly washed with tankwater with a ph 6.3, Im still awaiting an EC metre. I haven't used any neuts as yet. The bubble gum is bent over at of this morning, and the white widow has what looks to be neut deficiency? But I was under the expression that u don't want neuts for 2 weeks. they were fine last night. Can I please get some expert help? post-63549-152555927579_thumb.jpegpost-63549-152555928671_thumb.jpegpost-63549-152555930135_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

When the older growers come on they will be able to help but as a guess I'd say it's something to do with them not getting enough light.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I hope not as its a 450w fixture, ive seen good things done with this alone, but I have a 1000w hps for the flowering tent...when they arrive (thus the brick background)

Your light isn't close enough and it stretched too tall. Couldn't handle the weight and flopped over. Try burying the stem up to where the top will sit up again and bring the light down

Sorry, that's my opinion anyway...

Edited by Tunkers

Need to feed seedlings no more then 1/4 strength nutes. If you’re just in coco it looks like you got the one with added ferts. No good for canna seedlings. Get some plain coco coir and add 30% perlite.

They look starved, there is no nutrition in coco coir.

Have you used cal/mag supplement to buffer your coco coir?

Is your water filtered at all?

Is your humidity too low? Seedlings enjoy higher humidity then adult plants. About 65% RH.

How’s the temps for the little ones? 18-26 C.

You could try putting under sunlight during the day and the t5’s for a few hours in the evening.

All I can think of at the moment.

Goodluck

Dog

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Your light isn't close enough and it stretched too tall. Couldn't handle the weight and flopped over. Try burying the stem up to where the top will sit up again and bring the light down

Sorry, that's my opinion anyway...

Hey mate, here's some more pics for perspective. I'm happy to try anything but wanna be sure before I go doing anything to dramatic.post-63549-152556072283_thumb.jpeg

Need to feed seedlings no more then 1/4 strength nutes. If you’re just in coco it looks like you got the one with added ferts. No good for canna seedlings. Get some plain coco coir and add 30% perlite.

They look starved, there is no nutrition in coco coir.

Have you used cal/mag supplement to buffer your coco coir?

Is your water filtered at all?

Is your humidity too low? Seedlings enjoy higher humidity then adult plants. About 65% RH.

How’s the temps for the little ones? 18-26 C.

You could try putting under sunlight during the day and the t5’s for a few hours in the evening.

All I can think of at the moment.

Goodluck

Dog

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

This is the coco used, I could see no mention of ferts and the clerk couldn't say either. I flushed and rinsed till run off was clear. It's also a 20% petite mix. I have AN sensi bloom and grow coco and big bud coco. My water is straight tank rain water, it's oh is 6.3 I dunno the EC as I'm awaiting meter....i think i answered everythingpost-63549-152556088411_thumb.jpeg