Greens announce national plan to legalise cannabis.

Medical marijuana should be passed in all states. But if marijuana was legalized in Oz. Who is gonna get all their dirty hands on all that drug money. The government. Fuck that shit lol

Sure it will be put back into the economy and spent on things like healthcare and schools etc. But do we really wanna see marijuana get taxed. I sure as hell don't.

6 plants for recreational use. Fuck yeah, but fuck all money will trickle into the hands of the government then will it. Or maybe it will I don't know anymore. 

• Upvote 1

Medical marijuana should be passed in all states. But if marijuana was legalized in Oz. Who is gonna get all their dirty hands on all that drug money. The government. Fuck that shit lol

Sure it will be put back into the economy and spent on things like healthcare and schools etc. But do we really wanna see marijuana get taxed. I sure as hell don't.

6 plants for recreational use. Fuck yeah, but fuck all money will trickle into the hands of the government then will it. Or maybe it will I don't know anymore. 

You can legally brew your own beer as long as you don't sell it, still your own whiskey I believe in some states, yet people still buy beer and whiskey and get taxed through the nose for it. I reckon you would find that if there were shops selling a variety of strains, hash edibles etc, like you see in Colorado or California, a lot of people would actually stop growing their own even if they were allowed to. They simply couldn't be fucked. Never underestimate the laziness of your fellow man  :twiddle:    :)

Edited by bloodshot_eyes
  • Upvote 2

In this country, with our climate, this legislation would render indoor growing frankly pointless. 6 plants grown without fear or paranoia under the aussie sun, and I think that is 6 plant per adult.. Plenty. And if you happened to run out or wanted some variety there will be shops to buy bud from anyway. This is the best proposal any significant party in Australia has ever put forward. Any one here who likes to smoke and no longer wants to be paranoid about smoking/growing should vote greens at the next election. Tell your mates to as well. They won't get in but they are a major enough party that they could put the wind up the major parties and if they get enough in the senate, they will have bargaining power. This could very realistically change the way the major parties look at this issue in the future. Especially with Canada going full legal as of July 1'st and New Zealand apparently holding a referendum on the issue. Times are changing..

I ll vote.nothing to lose

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Who is gonna get all their dirty hands on all that drug money. The government. Fuck that shit lol

Well it's either them or the criminals

It's better off going to things like roads, infrastructure and hospitals then continually fund criminals organisations.

Also all the jobs that it will create - everything from retail to manufacturing and distribution, right now it's all in the hands of the criminals.

Edited by The Stoned Jester
  • Upvote 2

So alot of Woodridge would be qualified for gainfully employment at last. Pedro, GQ, OMD and they other star growers would be qualified as company CEOs with multi million dollar salaries.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Yes differently can handle that [emoji108]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

Well it's either them or the criminals

It's better off going to things like roads, infrastructure and hospitals then continually fund criminals organisations.

Also all the jobs that it will create - everything from retail to manufacturing and distribution, right now it's all in the hands of the criminals.

You would also assume there would be better quality control than the current product that commercial growers provide. Your average criminal gang will harvest early and probably couldn't care whether they sprayed recently with pesticide or not.

Growers would still be able to grow 6 plants which should be enough for any half decent grower. We wouldn't have to live in fear of being busted.

• Upvote 2