Best Stealth & Growing Tek on a budget

First I should mention this is specifically relating to indoor grow techniques and indoor equipment/media but feel free to give your input on outdoor if you so choose :good:

I planned years ago to start a grow and at the time was thinking a budget of $500-1000 would be interesting/fun to draw up but I planned on doing the lazy and uninformed Tek which was the classic default Ebay hydroponic setup, from what I've read most people recommended against that for obvious reasons but still fun to think what result you would get from such a kit.

I stole this template from the grow diaries in hopes of making it easier for some people that wanna do a sort of short and sweet post without having to elaborate, no pressure but those willing to expand on their thoughts, opinions and trade secrets below the template explaining why they feel "X" method is best, I thank you in advance and appreciate it greatly!

PREFERRED STRAIN/SEEDBANK/BREEDERS:

GARDEN STYLE:

GROWING MEDIUM/SOIL STRUCTURE:

POT/CONTAINER SIZE:

TENT or ROOM SIZE (Length X Depth X Height):

LIGHTING & WATTAGE/BRAND:

NUMBER OF PLANTS:

TOTAL VEG TIME:

TOTAL FLOWERING TIME:

NUTRIENT/FEED MIX & FEEDING CYCLES:

I've seen a LOT of conflicting information online regarding lights, carbon scrubbers, low odour strains and tents (all of which had very little evidence to back it up), however mostly toward combating FLIR camera's used by helicopters and drones, although I don't grow anything worth hiding I am deeply fascinated by the concept of beating out $600,000+ technology by implementing cheap and effective methods, that alone has motivated me to type this up.

I've heard just recently, if I remember correctly, that some lights actually give off a radio like frequency that can be picked up relatively easily, that would be a fun topic to flesh out and I will begin doing a bit of research on that.

Low odour strains is a finicky topic however all strains will smell if given the chance, especially if they yield a large amount but I did manage to find people giving alternatives and loop holes so to speak, many people swear by having plants that give off a loud or violent odour outside the grow or surrounding the house, many also swear by specific strains of weed that might smell unconventional or otherwise perplexing, some examples given were "Blue Mystic" , "Durban Poison" and "LowRyder" anyway I'm sure you get the point but that was also something I thought to be interesting and worth fleshing out if anyone wanted to speak on that topic, I know of plenty other methods but want to keep this to a minimum so that others can speak on them...also to prevent myself from rambling continually haha, I digress.

• Upvote 1