Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Um hate to tell you but Pedro has been growing for more years than some here have been alive.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

24 years bro

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Um hate to tell you but Pedro has been growing for more years than some here have been alive.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

24 years I've been growing

Lv 1201 my own strain. Outdoor organic no till. A bunch more of my own strains.

Indoor grow of 707 Truthband x (pineapple chunk x Afghan #1) bunch of issues with humidity. Had to run a dehumidifier in the grow room. She was suffering moisture stress in this pic. post-63674-152539276052_thumb.jpegpost-63674-152539279911_thumb.jpegpost-63674-152539280777_thumb.jpegpost-63674-152539285344_thumb.jpegpost-63674-15253928821_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ShitsNGiggles
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Ford

After last years winter dirt run ended up being my worst grow ever, was way to cold, had a few fuck ups, bought the tent to finish some of them(warmer then me room)

thought i better give it another go, been bugging me ever since, wasn't planned tho,

fucked up stoned off me head, was time to plant the seedlings in the easyplugs somewhere

they should of gone in net pots with clay balls, they went in 1 gallon dirt pots instead, (probably half pissed as well)

made some improvements to me room, if it gets to cold in there, will use the other 1000w hps as a heater and run me burner

run them at night this time, try and get 20c lights on and 10c off, instead of 8-10c and 0-2c 

Good luck Pedro ,,,hope no critters hitched a ride in with your mulch.

probably lol, plenty of critters here already, so wont make much difference

i'm ready for em this year, got a new can of fly/bug spray

been dry as fuck, hopefully to dry for an explosion of fucking fungus nats,

filled the flame thrower up just in case, and put a mozzie zapper in me shed  :dalek:

• Upvote 1

probably lol, plenty of critters here already, so wont make much difference

i'm ready for em this year, got a new can of fly/bug spray

been dry as fuck, hopefully to dry for an explosion of fucking fungus nats,

filled the flame thrower up just in case, and put a mozzie zapper in me shed :dalek:

Mate ive had a non stop invasion of those fuckers, every grow for the last few years... think its my area , im next to a big lake. I use scarid 10 once in veg and never see em again untill the new lot goes in...then they reappear again.... one or two adults left to their own devices and they get out of control in a week!! I find the adults really dont like plants that've been treated with eco neem either [emoji4]

Looking good though mate havent seen a decent indoor soil run for a while... will you up size the pots much??

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah Dr will go to 10 gallon+ tub/pots of some sort, Aust gallons not septic tank ones 

you probably wont see one here either, dirt is for outside i reckon lol 

the fungus nats just annoyed the fuck out of me, did more damage trying to kill them, then they where doing 

i fucked the rest of the grow up meself, wont say how, in case i do it again lol lol