Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Nice mate [emoji16][emoji16] hope the harvest went well for ypu dude [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah really good, got a surprisingly good result

just tidying everything up,  got to bag all the scrap up for a oil/hash run, trim the last lb up, still got to chop it, will let it amber up some more, 80% or so

its all nice shit, the OG x orange hashy shit, smokes like a orange hashy OG, much nicer then the OG originally was

found a very very nice Affie, takes me back 30 years, smells like an Affie should, puts me on me arse lol, will use it for some sativa Xs, lol lol more strains to make

Yeah really good, got a surprisingly good result

just tidying everything up, got to bag all the scrap up for a oil/hash run, trim the last lb up, still got to chop it, will let it amber up some more, 80% or so

its all nice shit, the OG x orange hashy shit, smokes like a orange hashy OG, much nicer then the OG originally was

found a very very nice Affie, takes me back 30 years, smells like an Affie should, puts me on me arse lol, will use it for some sativa Xs, lol lol more strains to make

Yeah mate im not a fan of og kush by itself either, not enough flavour and a sleepy buzz.... but when its crossed with other strains its unreal[emoji16][emoji16]

I dont envy outdoor growers like you and greenqueen when it comes harvest time lol. 1-3 lb trimming is torture lol i can imagine what 10+ lb is like to trim hey!!

What do you use to make your oil pedro? Ive been using pure ethanol last few times... comes out like golden syrup or liquid honey [emoji4]

Yeah mate im not a fan of og kush by itself either, not enough flavour and a sleepy buzz.... but when its crossed with other strains its unreal[emoji16][emoji16]

I dont envy outdoor growers like you and greenqueen when it comes harvest time lol. 1-3 lb trimming is torture lol i can imagine what 10+ lb is like to trim hey!!

What do you use to make your oil pedro? Ive been using pure ethanol last few times... comes out like golden syrup or liquid honey [emoji4]

Still using ISO, pure ethanol would be great, need to fire the still up, where you getting it from

didn't mind trimming most of it this time, not looking forward to sorting through the scraps tho, half a mountain of shit, still got some good sized buds in amongst it 

still getting through last years scraps lol, got about a lb of cats piss scraps to make oil with yet, get me thru till this years scraps cure a bit

then there is the trim of all the little pot plants, some nice shit there as well 

I get the ethanol from 2 places, my local hydro shop sells it in 4L bottles for about 150... pricey yes!! And i also know a bloke whos work uses it by the 40gal drum so get it off him when possible... give him an oz he gives me 20L or so.... win win haha

• Upvote 1