Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Good luck with that , the last lb from last run was cut from stems n when ready bagged

I trim them when I grab them, fuck it got to me

That was always my tactic, never meant to but after a while n u made what looks like no progress, trim em later was my motto in the end

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

I just brought the kit, lazy I know but it was worth it , put it together on off I went

Gonna get 1 or 2 more with 20 litre pots n put the smaller ones in a veg tent maybe

Should get some big plants in that size pot

was your system from hydro experts?

It’s not illegal to buy hydroponics gear, small orders , honestly I think they got better things to do

Whatever busts I know about directly the place of purchase was never discussed, pay cash n there’s no paper trail

I’m not saying it won’t happen but in my opinion very unlikely, they just ain’t got the manpower

Cover your tracks n give them no reason to come n they shouldn’t come to your door

Loose lips sink the most ships, at the end of the day trust no one but yourself,n if u can’t do that don’t grow

• Upvote 1